"Perhaps you've heard of me?"

Finding a place to sit was nearly impossible. Everyone seemed to have their groups and knew exactly where to go. In comparison their weren't many first years like us. So it was expected that it'd present a small challenge.

Luckily Ron and I managed to find a single compartment completely empty.  We took our seats and Ron had wasted no time trying to get to know me better.  "I can't believe your  father is Oliver Sallow! He's been all over the daily prophet for weeks now!" I smiled, I was very proud of my father for the things he'd accomplished. Though, as you'd expect, that was how most people knew of me. through his accomplishments. I always wanted to put my name on the map for things I had accomplished myself. Show people, I'm not just my fathers daughter, show them that I'm capable. 

" yeah h-" I began to speak when I was cut off by someone opening our compartment door.
"Hi, I'm sorry, do you mind if I join you two? Everywhere else is full." It was the boy from earlier with the glasses. Previously I assumed the two boys knew each other, considering they arrived together, but from the looks of how formal they were acting, I'm lead to believe differently now.

"Not at all !" Ron exclaimed and he scooched over leaving some room for the boy . as he sat down he introduced himself, "I'm Harry... Harry Potter. It's nice to meet you both"

" A pleasure , I'm Y/n Sallow" I replied.
"Blimey! Harry Potter and the daughter of Oliver Sallow! What a day this is Turing out to be." Ron shook his head in disbelief.
Harry's face sank into confusion, "Who's Oliver Sallow? "

 I chuckled a little. Not many people hadn't known my fathers name. In a way it was refreshing. Ron on the other hand looked as though he had just seen a ghost " WHOS OLIVER SALLOW?! You've got to be joking harry. He's just about as famous as you right now. "

"To be fair, I only just recently learned that about myself. Let alone someone else. "
"Oliver Sallow is one of the best aurors in the wizarding world right now!"

          "Did somebody say Oliver Sallow?" A girl our age, with frizzy brown hair peeked her head though the door

          "Did somebody say Oliver Sallow?" A girl our age, with frizzy brown hair peeked her head though the door. She took a look at each of us carefully. Her eyes widening as she glanced between Harry and I.

"Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter and Y/n Sallow! I'm Hermione Granger!" She confidently sat down next to me and shot a distasteful look at Ron. " and.... You are?"
" Ron, Ron Weasley ." He said with a smile. She pursed her lips in disgust. " pleasured" 

Granger, id never heard that name before. I wondered if she was half-blood, or muggle born. I grew up being very familiar with the names of all the Pureblood families, though I didn't have much of an opportunity to meet them myself. 

She then stood up,  " You'd all better put on your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. And Ron..." she pointed to her nose still holding the disgusted look on her face.  " you have dirt... on your nose" Ron reached for his nose trying to wipe off the dirt he couldn't see. without another word she exited the compartment and the boys and I exchanged slightly confused looks. What an interesting girl, I thought.