ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏᶰᵒʷ

Beforehand, I would like to give you all some more
Information.
Personally when watching a movie, reading a book.. I like to get quite obsessed, especially on details.    I'm one of those people that tend to notice everything.
So while I was watching a movie like Harry Potter, my mind was buzzing with all sorts of thoughts and questions. I was wondering;
How many Slytherin girls fancied Draco? And were they are as obsessed with him as pansy? Who shared a room with who? What do the characters look like? Did Blaise have a girlfriend? What about Theo? Did Draco attend parties?  Are the Slytherin parties really as legendary as everyone says?
And because I know that there are more people like me, I will now explain everything to you very precisely.

I'll answer all those questions, introduce all characters, especially my own three characters and after that I'll give you a tour through our common room, the bedrooms etc.

All the characters just like the plot are owned by J.K. Rowling. And because of that all the mentioned and shown characters in the movie will look, act and feel etc. like them. There won't be any major plot changes. (Expect for two, but pictures and explanations will be down below) However all other characters and the newly added plot belong to me.

Now let's take a tour of Hogwarts

All classmates of the Slytherin house year 1.

They all started Hogwarts together and know each other since day one.
Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, Theodore Nott, Millicent Bulstrode, Tracy Davis, and Matteo Delacroix.

In addition to the characters from the book, I've created three of your own characters for the Slytherin house.
My favourite and also the main characters of this book Delilah Ambrose ( basically you) and her two besties Arabella Sinclair and Genevieve Ashcroft.
So in total, there are 12 first - year students in our house (I'll explain later why 12 not 13)

It's quite similar in the other houses. There were 9 first-year students in Hufflepuff, 7 in Ravenclaw, and 14 in Gryffindor. That adds up to a total of 32 students across all the houses! Obviously the number of students can vary each year depending on the sorting hat's decisions.

Now everyone of them definitely has older students as friends and acquaintance. For example the golden trio (Harry, Ron & Hermione) is friends with Ron's older twin brothers. And  Malfoy hangs around with Marcus Flint (Quidditch captain of Slytherins) and the other older boys of their house. But since
during classes and school trips to Hogsmeade, they mostly stick with their own classmates, I wanted to
give a quick summary. So, in each house, there are probably around 100 people, but in the first year of Slytherin, there are 12 students. And when we add up all the first-year students from all the houses, it comes to a total of 32 students.

Now what about pretty boy Matteo. I obviously chose the most attractive man for this role. But what's so special about him? In this story he is older than the rest of the cast (he is in year 3). Unfortunately had to be for the plot. Let's just say someone is fancying the older Slytherin boy.

Their Age during the years of Hogwarts
Year 1 - 11 turning 12
Year 2 - 12/13
Year 3-  13/14
Year 4-  14/15
Year 5-  15/16
Year 6-  16/17
Year 7-   17/18
Year 7-    18                                             there is only one year 7, but there are two movies about it you know.

Now let's take a look at your classmates

Pansy Parkinson