He's back.

Third Person P.O.V.

" Win! I'll just go to the bathroom" Nick said as they were about to leave the cafeteria. Win just nodded as he is too focused on editing their research paper.

"Damn, Why can't this one work." Win mumble to himself.

It's the second semester and their prof told them to do  research about science. Win together with nick is now a fourth year in college and they were about to graduate this coming December that is why all of their professors pour a lot of work for them to finish in time.

" Hey! Do you know we will be having new schoolmates!?" Said of the girl that has walked beside Win.

"Weirdo, transferring when the term is about to end?" Win mumble again. "Damn nick really taking his sweet time huh" Win said again as he texted his friend to hurry up because the next subject is about to start.  Nick texted him back to go in first because his stomach is not in a good shape.

Win just rolled his eyes and didn't bother to reply because he needs to be in a hurry.

Win makes it on time as  the professor is discussing in front his girl's classmates are also having discussions about the new students in their university.

"Damn I wonder how cute he is when he smiles".

"I bet his friends are also good looking"

"I heard one of the names of these transferee is G- Gub?"

Win immediately look at the girls in his back after hearing the name of the transferee.

"What?" Cheska one of his classmates asked him. But Win just stare to them eyes looking puzzled.

" Come on , Look at the board the prof might see us not listening!" Samantha tap Win at his wrist that makes Win quickly regain his attention.

"Can you guys please be quiet?" The only words left at his mouth before he turned around to look at the board again, but still the gub is ringing in his head.

" I hope that name is Gub and not the other name I know." Win whisper as he go back to copying their assignment.

On the other hand.

Nick  was about to return to the canteen where Win is waiting for him but accidentally he slipped at the water that makes him fall.

"Fucking shit" Nick mumble as he checked his pants that now is rip.

He quickly text back at win making excuse about his upset stomach just to make sure Win will not know because he might be worried and get distracted in making their research.

Nick quickly hide to one of the cubicle as he heard a group of boys is coming to the rest room.

"Did you see him!?" Nick heard as he still trying to fix his ripped pants.

"I thought they will not going to comeback here because it's been what? 3 years right?" Another man replied.

" But do you see his expression? He looks like a new person"

" Josh you actually right! I thought I was the only one noticed that." A man replied to Josh. Nick rolled his eyes as he was getting impatient to his ripped pants not totally paying attention to the boys and their conversation.
Until he heard a familiar name that caught his attention.

" I heard Bright together with Sky and Gun will finish their course here in our university."

Nick eyes got bigger he didn't bother to finish fixing his pants and he immediately open the cubicle.

He was about the three man about the names that they were talking but they already left the rest room.

"Damn, what a crazy turn of events" Nick mumble as he pulled his phone out his pocket and texted his friend Win.

"HE'S BACK!!!"

A/N: Hello Babies!!! I'm really sorry for delaying the update of this story. I hope you guys are doing fine! Happy New Year Everyone 🎊