03• Webs.

Peter's point of view-

"Uh, hi?" I step out and make my presence known.

The four avengers looks at me with weird surprised faces. What else do you expect everyone? Spiderman to not be here? I need to focus goddamn.

"Oh my god, hey, Ms. Romanoff, my friend is such a big fan of you I can't believe I'm seeing you. And you too Mr. Barton. Hey, Mr. Stark, you're so cool and I love your suit. Awh, I wish Mr. Banner was awake I've read all his papers-" Okay, shut the fuck up.

Are you chitchatting, dude? I stop myself and the little ramble.

Not my fault, I'm freaking out.

It is kinda.

"Sorry for that." I cough and change my accent and try to sound like a grown up. Which I am.

"Here to join them?" First bad guy speaks up.

"Yeah, you wish."  I scoff.

"Spiderman, I know you." The woman smirks.

Duh, doesn't everyone?

"See guys, everyone of your weird army is defeated and laying unconscious, you have no back up. It's just you three, so if you could just leave nicely I won't say anything." I hope they agree even though I know they won't.

People are stupid.
(A/N literally)

"You know, I've researched about you. Had my cameras. It was difficult but not impossible." The woman walk towards me and I instincly take a step back.

Nope, step up don't show her you're afraid.

I step up to her. Doing the same as her.

"Yeah, what did you find then?" I smile.

I move closer to Mr. Stark's chair.

Ms. Natasha and Mr. Clint are trying to get out of the chair and almost succedding at this point. Scary assassins.
(no i dont know the spelling leave me alone)

"Not your name but I think we'll find that today."

"Mhm. Barely possible."

"You know what I did find out?" She says.

I back up my steps so now I'm behind Mr. Stark's chair. Trying to cut the damned rope.

"Why do you even think you can honestly save them? You couldn't save your parents."

I freeze.

Everything around me turns black and white as I try to breathe normally.

My vision tries to disfigure, but I don't let it.

Not right now. Don't you dare panic right now.

"Or are you doing this to get over the guilt of not saving your uncle who got killed in front of your sight."

My hands shook hurriedly. My throat dried up.

"Or, or, or, maybe because your aunt died and you couldn't do a single thing to save her. So called Spiderman can't even protect his own family who took care of him. Here to save the avengers."

I wanna get out. I need to get out. Just out of sight. Get out of here. I can't do this.

I close my breath and take a deep breath.

It's not a fucking choice. You HAVE to.

I take another deep breath. Freak out later about this.

I'm breathing heavily I'm sure that probably Mr. Stark can hear that so I step away from him.

"Are you done?" I try to get my voice out. You know what just do your job and get out of there.

I shoot up a web at the lady's mouth and watch her furious expression. The other two men come at me while she steps back.

I move to the centre of Avengers where the men were and both try to punch me which I dodge effortlessly.

"C'mon this is child's play." I dodge another punch and slam my wrist into first bad guy's face.

I feel something from back and step aside before it could hit me. A metal rod. Thank god for the spidey senses.

"Nice attempt dude." I stand up straight and take the rod away from the second bad guy and throw is away.

I web up both of them together and make them sit up in the centre with webs all around them.

Where did the lady go?

I cut the ropes of Mr. Stark, Mr. Clint and Ms. Natasha easily after that.

I move over to Captain America's chair and those ropes were over the top if he wasn't able to get out I doubt i could cut them.

I couldn't with my hands even after trying hard.

But I could with my teeth.

I don't why that was embarrassing but he was free thats all matters right?

Apparently not, I feel something coming on my right. I turn to right where Mr. Stark was standing.

What the fuck?

The lady reappears in a flash blur of a second, my mind being still a mess of her words doesn't understand a thing only that Mr. Stark needs to get aside.

I pull Mr. Stark hurriedly to the side putting myself in his position during the process.

The sharp pain because of something so hard hitting my ribs so much I move back coughing.

"OW!" I wince and fall on ground.

Mr. Barton and Ms. Natasha get to the lady doing whatever they're doing.

My head roams. I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

"I..I gotta go." I stand up dizzily.

I feel like Mr. Stark calling my name but I don't stop. I just go towards the window and jump.

Which is a waste because I felt too dizzy to swing so after jumping I use my webs to go to the S.I. roof and take off my mask for one second just to breathe.

They're all going to be too busy to check on the roof.

So I just sit there for a while just taking in what just happened.

And How the hell did that lady knew about me?

•••

see the thing is i like making the main characters past a sad story so sue me.

but atleast this will be a happy ending
right?

anyways

thoughts?

~🎀