05• It's Sunday

Peter's point of view-

Tony Stark knows I'm Spiderman.

Doesn't sound better the next time.

God, what did I just do?

Revealing my identity to a stranger?

Even though the stranger is like super cool, it's still a stranger.

What if he tries to tell Nick Fury about it?

I still remember the whole hour I had to dedicate to get into Nick Fury's web network to get my every video recorder and info out of their.

They had good security.

Not good as my skills.

No flexing, Peter.

Okay, kinda flexing.

What if Mr. Stark tries to take my suit and everything to stop me? He still gonna think I'm a teenager. Which I am.

But not the point.

Should I not go to the S.I.?

He can't do anything if I'm not there can he? It's already 8 in the morning. At a Sunday. I bet he doesn't care to be honest.

But I want to go. Because it's so cool.

Ned would flip out when I tell him I met Mr. Stark.
(More if I tell him I saw Dr. Banner. He basically idolizes him.)

But is it worth risking everything?

yes. No.

Dediced then, I'm not going.

My doorbell rings. Huh.

Who's here at like 8 in the morning? Hell, I don't have anyone visiting in the day.

No one left to do that.

Then who the fuck?

I force my legs to move towards the door. My ribs are almost healed because of the strength.

They would've been already healed perfectly but I didn't eat yesterday.

I open my door rubbing my eyes.

"Mr. Stark?"

"One and only, kid."

"What...what are you doing here?" I stand there shocked but he doesn't. He casually invites himself in my apartment walking past me.

"You have a small apartment?"

"What?"

"It's kinda home-y. Too home-y to me but nice."

"How did you find me?" I ask closing the door.

"I'm Tony Stark."

"Duh." I scoff and he turns towards me with raised eyebrows.

"I mean-ofcourse..I know that. I meant-"

"Save it. I'm here to talk actually." He sits on my bed.

Taking the suit (thankfully not the cloth one) in his hands which was previously on my bed.

"You made this? You weren't wearing this yesterday." He's curious.

"I did made that and I don't usually take that with me to the S.I." I explain.

"Oh. What does this have?"

"A lot of functions like automatic alerts on what's happening nearby ,cameras, speaker, I'm in the process of developing and A.I. but I still am not able to actually." I finish nervously.

"And what about protection?"

"Huh?" I  frown.

"You don't have anything installed in this for your protection?" He looks at me strangely.

Why would I do that?

"No?" I'm beyond confused.

"Are you okay with you being hurt as fuck?" His voice is leased with sarcasm I'm still confused as fuck.

"Yes? I mean No?"

"Damn. You're bad at conversations."

"Kind of a given for someone who lives alone." I joke.

Why are your jokes always self-deprecating?

"I want you to continue your internship in S.I." He speaks suddenly.

"Oh. Thank you? I honestly thought I lost that after this whole thing." I say.

"Technically you did."

"But you just said-"

"I'm not finished." He keeps the suit down and stand up to me. "I want you to come to my lab from now on not on the usual floor."

"Woah. Why?" I voice my shock.

"Because..I don't know. I feel like it. Also, you have some real potential in technology. So 3 or 4 days a week, you'll be at the S.I."

"Thank you so much for the opportunity Mr. Stark but I have a job on week days." I grimace.

"Leave it." He shakes it off motioning a hand in air.

"I can't just leave it, I need it." Pathetic to admit kind of that you need a job for money to a literal billionare.

"From now you won't, no. You'll be under Stark Industries paid internship. You won't need the job anymore."

"That's a thing?"

"Ofcourse it is." He says defensively like he's really offended.

He takes out an page of paper which seems like a agreement. It has all the details that I need to go there for four days. On Tuesdays, Thrusdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

.....will be paid 10,000$ monthly.

"No-what???" I shake my head in disbelief.

"What?"

"That's too much money for four days in a week. It's like so much bigger than what I earned at the job and this is just monstorousy. I won't take that." I hand back the agreement to Mr. Stark.

"But it's barely something to me."

"Barely? Mr. Stark-"

"Okay, 8000?"

"no."

"Oh, Cmon, 7?"

"Nope."

"It's either 5 or I'll show up at your door every morning to annoy you to hell. And if I can't I'll send someone to do that." He threatens and I think he's serious.

"But-"

"Zip it. You're coming."

"Too much-"

"Naah."

••••

Whassuppppp everyoneeeeee

Im bored

thoughts?

~🎀