CHAPTER 24

Dear readers, I hope y'all having a happy new year I wish you all happy new year 💗
I'm sorry if I couldn't update new chapters as I was having personal issues but I promise next time it won't happen again I'll post every week 2 chapters maximum and also I'll take time to describe Taehyung and Jungkook relations cause I prefer to show how they get close day by day together and also I hope y'all don't get bored by their daily day for me it's important to show how they got close to each other everything have their own way to get through so that's why I'm doing this hope y'all will like it .
OK OK ok now enough talking I shouldn't talk that much now let's started, and happy reading 📖💗

—————————————

The following morning, rays of sunlight gently streamed through the curtains, signaling the start of a new day at the mansion. Jungkook stirred in bed, feeling the comforting warmth enveloping him. With a soft yawn, he stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes, brimming with anticipation for the day ahead.

Meanwhile, Taehyung, already awake, noticed that the maid was off for the day, prompting him to take charge in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

As Jungkook got out of bed, he felt a rush of happiness knowing he would soon visit his parents. Swiftly, he dressed in comfortable clothes suitable for the journey and packed his belongings meticulously, as if gearing up not just for a visit but for a significant reunion.

Exiting his room, Jungkook found Taehyung busy in the kitchen, skillfully cooking breakfast. The dining area was set with the inviting aroma of freshly brewed coffee, pancakes, and an assortment of fruits.

"Good morning, hyung," Jungkook greeted, a mixture of excitement and a tinge of bittersweetness in his voice.

Taehyung turned from the stove, offering Jungkook by "morning". The table adorned with a delightful breakfast made by Taehyung

Taehyung replied, his voice exuding cold. "Sit down and enjoy breakfast before you head off."

After finishing breakfast, Taehyung glanced at the clock, realizing he needed to head to his office soon. He couldn't afford to be late as the CEO, yet he didn't want to leave Jungkook without a ride to his parents' house.

"Jungkook, I'll drop you off at your parents' house," Taehyung stated after clearing the table.

Jungkook nodded in agreement before excusing himself to his room to gather the luggage he intended to take along. However, faced with the challenge of carrying the bags down the stairs, he struggled a bit, finding it difficult due to the weight and size of the luggage.

Observing Jungkook's struggle from the sitting room, Taehyung chuckled softly. Seeing the situation, he swiftly made his way to Jungkook's side, offering his assistance.

"Give it, I'll take it. It's like trying to handle a bag bigger than you," Taehyung murmured to himself, a playful remark under his breath as he reached out to grab the luggage from Jungkook's grasp.

With a  awkward small , Jungkook handed the luggage to Taehyung, grateful for the help. Despite Taehyung's busy schedule, his caring nature shone through as he effortlessly lifted the heavy bags, making it seem like a mere trifle.

"Thanks, hyung," Jungkook said with a relieved smile.

Taehyung replied. "No problem. Let's get going now."

As they walked towards the door, Taehyung carrying the luggage, he couldn't help but feel a pang of reluctance. The prospect of leaving Jungkook at his parents' house for a moment while he attended to his responsibilities made him yearn for a few more moments together. Yet, duty called, and he suppressed his emotions, focusing on ensuring Jungkook's safe arrival before rushing to his office.