Welcome to the Conspiracy.

"Tick tock."

A small group turned to the noise as a woman stepped into the room.

"Time to fall, time to die."

The woman's eyes glowed.

"Tick tock... Tick... tock... Boom."

Suddenly, a web-like spell flew out, grabbing the group before a gun started firing, causing them to go down. She purred as she pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Silvie~"

"Silver Wolf. Not Silvie." The monotone, computer-like voice practically interrupted her. She chuckled.

"Whatever. You got a way into the Stellaron?" A scoff followed.

"Is that your target?"

"I know there's one here."

"Not my question."

"Take that as the answer." A sigh followed.

"Fine. I gave you some directions. Follow them and we'll go from there."

The other person fell silent as the woman scanned the directions. Easy enough.

~

She found her way to the location before grabbing her phone.

"Silv, I don't see a Stellaron here."

"Nice to know you have somewhat of an impatient side. I'm opening the door now."

"Do-" She went quiet as the screens glitched in a part, opening to another room. "Ah. I see." She stepped through before smiling.

The Stellaron.

She slowly approached it with a smile.

"How beautiful are you..." She chuckled. "Any security?"

"Removed just for your pleasure." She grinned before taking it, holding it gently in her hands. "Is there anything else you want me for?"

"Can you find me a lovely place to seal this?"

"I can make one..."

"Perfect." She watched as a silver haired male appeared in front of her. "Oh perfect."

"I will say that this is the default setting. Once you put the Stellaron in, they'll change an hour after." She hummed.

"Good to note. Do you think they'll remember anything?"

"They'll remember you." She smiled.

"Then in that case... Time to wake up."

~

Golden eyes opened softly as the male woke up. He couldn't manage a voice before golden eyes met violet eyes. He paused as the person purred.

"Welcome to the world, Caelus. I hope you safely find your way across this existence." His face showed confusion. "I have to go but... good luck."

"Kafka-"

"Shh... Easy... and note. You won't remember a thing."

~

"March... it's not responding..."

"Alright... then we better do CPR. Do you want to try?"

"EH!? I-I-I-I don't know how to-"

"Oh- Move!"

Golden eyes fluttered open as someone stood over them. They moved the second they saw the eyes.