Page 2-you took it really well... (!!NSFW!! BL)

(Before you read, I want you to know that this page will contain nsfw(lime, lemon? Someone tell me the difference) and sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading that then I will suggest you to skip this page. Thank youu, love you all <33)

You were in your bedroom, silently reading a book you rented from the library. It was quite the suggestive book, honestly... (no it's not icebreaker shut up. Jk I love y'all)

As you turned to another page, you heard Void come inside of the room. You set the book down on your chest and looked at your partner.

"Hello, darling. How are you feeling?" You ask with a sweet smile.

"I'm feeling great, actually. What are you reading?" Void asks as he lays down on the bed and clings onto your arm, resting his head on your chest.

"Oh, just a book. It's space breaker." (Haha, get it? That was horrible I'm sorry)

"Let me read with you."

"Alright."

You two read in silence, but when you get onto a specific page, you two turn red. The amount of sexual content and nsfw there is in the page... oh god... it's... it's overwhelming, but it's kind of making you... excited. You quickly shut the book and set it on your bedside table. Void just sat up and looks at you with a calm stare, though he was excited. Clearly.

You couldn't help but to look at it, just a tiny glance. But you quickly looks away.

"That was... something, at least..." you mumble to yourself, but quickly went quiet as you felt Void get on top of you.

"Tsk... I never knew a book would turn me one so fuckin much..." Void mumbled as he slid his hands up and down on your crotch, his soft hand rubbing against the fabric of your pants.

"Void... now? Seriously..? I mean-" you couldn't finish your sentence as you felt a hand slide under your underwear, now touching you raw, making you let out a soft, surprised gasp.

"Jeez... Void... going quickly aren't we..?"

"I'm just impatient right now..."

"Whatever you say, darling..."

You chuckle as you felt Void going impatient. You quickly grabbed Void's wrists and pinned him against the bed, quickly switching positions.

"But this time, I want to be the one in control." You mumble before sliding his pants off, along with yours. Void just looks down, but then up at you, chuckling a bit.

"A-alright... just... be a bit more gentle than last time... that hurt for like, a week..." Void speaks a bit embarrassed as he looks away. You just shrug before chuckling, slowly rubbing it against his entrance.

"Mmph... fuck... just put it in... you know how impatient I get..." Void whines while spreading his legs a bit further.

"Alright alright..." you mumble before gently and slowly entering Voids body, making his head fly backwards and let out a small, loud moan of pleasure.

"Ah~! Holy— f-uck..~" he moans with a small smile of satisfaction. You begin to slowly thrust in and out, making you quietly groan and grunt while Void moans loudly.

The thrusting begins to turn into hard and rough pounding, causing you to let go of Voids wrists and grip onto the mattress while groaning. This only makes Void get more loud, he's moaning your name like crazy... almost screaming.

"Ngh..~! A-ah!! Y/N! Y/N! Plea— Please!! Don't stop..~!" He moans out loud while panting. He grips onto your shoulders now that his hands are free from your grip.

"Ugh... Void, you're so loud... it's not like I mind it or anything, just quiet down... the neighbors are gonna start complaining." You mumble into his neck before kissing it. Void quickly covers his mouth, now letting out muffled moans and whimpers as you only go faster and faster.

Eventually, you let out a final, loud moan and came inside of him, causing Void to also let out his final moan. You pull out and slump on top of Voids smaller body, panting and giving small kisses onto his cheeks.

"Hah.. hah... I.. i told you to be gentle, goddamnit...!" Void scolds while panting and moaning in a breathy way.

"I know... sorry, I just couldn't help it..."

"Whatever..."

"Either way, you took it really well... just be more quiet next time..."
________________
Ehehebehehhd hope y'all enjoyed that you dirty mfs. 🤭 anyways, word count!: 732