S1:E8 - "I'm beautiful."

It was the next day and Jungwon was lying in bed watching random YouTube videos he came across as he ate one of the 4 chocolate chip cookies left over from his and his friends' baking shenanigans the day prior.

As he bit into the chocolatey treat he felt a vibration coming from his phone that rested next to his laptop. He grabbed the device and looked at the lock screen and saw that Ni-ki had texted him.

Not really looking at the message, he tapped the notification and entered the password to his phone before being sent to his and the younger's messages.

"What?" Jungwon wondered out loud once he saw what Ni-ki said before typing his response.

What did he ask you wonder? He had asked Jungwon if he could give Heeseung his number because the older wanted to become friends.

Jungwon told him it was okay before clicking his phone off and biting into the cookie once again.

It was Sunday and Jungwon had nothing to do. His friends were all doing their own things: Ni-ki at the animal shelter he volunteered at and Sunoo with this not-so-mystery person he had been talking about for the past few weeks.

It was extremely obvious to both Jungwon and Ni-ki that Sunoo was seeing someone but the male refused to confess the truth to them.

Jungwon also knew that the person Sunoo was with was Sunghoon's best friend and roommate. He would never shut up about him. He didn't understand why Sunoo even bothered to lie.

Jungwon placed his half-eaten cookie down on the table next to his bed and stretched with a loud cry. He had always liked the idea of love and finding the one but he had never liked the idea of finding the one. Why couldn't they just come to him? Why would he have to confess?

He's had his fair share of crushes but was too scared to ever say anything. He's bold but not that bold. There's always the option of them saying no. He didn't want to risk the embarrassment and shame of hearing that come after who he thought was the one's mouth.

But he had years to meet that special person. He'd bump into them eventually and they'd live their happily ever after together.

He smiled at the thought. He'd want them to be tall, handsome, and headstrong but sensitive. He couldn't help but wonder when he'd find the person that fits that description.

A yawn escaped his mouth due to him staying up till 3 that night, but he got up from his position and walked out of his bedroom and into the living room then kitchen. He had a craving for the ramyeon he had the other night at Sunghoon's and could've sworn he had some stashed in his cupboard.

He was wrong.

He sighed and contemplated whether he should leave to get some more or just eat what was already there for him.

A little bit of fresh air wouldn't hurt, he shrugged and made his way to the front door.

He slipped on a pair of shoes and headed out the door and down the elevator before heading to the convenience store across the street.

He got more and more excited as he got closer to the door of the building and was extremely giddy once he made it to his destination. He had a dimpled smile plastered on his face as he played his favorite songs in his head. Any outsider would think he was crazy as he made his way to the aisle the ramyeon was on.