S3:E1 - "Us."

Sunghoon was sitting in his bed, thighs touching his chest as he stared at himself through the mirror. Instead of a solemn expression covering his face like normal, he smiled softly at his reflection.

Jungwon had left after he kissed the singer and his words remained in the said male's mind.

Sunghoon softly caressed his lips remembering what had happened, by at this point, an hour ago. It still felt surreal. He couldn't believe the younger had done that. He had numerous questions as to why Jungwon did that in the first place. Had he liked him this whole time?

As he thought of all the possible reasons that could've led to Jungwon doing what he did, a sudden knock was heard at his bedroom door. A faint 'hyung' could be heard coming from the other side of the door and Sunghoon instantly knew it was Ni-ki.

"Come in," He called out to the boy, waiting a short second before the light from the living room came peering into his bedroom, and a head appeared from behind the door.

"Riki, what are you doing here?" The older asked as he shuffled in his seat a bit.

"He told me," Ni-ki told him quietly, walking over to the other's bed and taking a seat on the foot of it. Sunghoon gave him a confused look. "Jungwon hyung; the kiss," He elaborated, the celeb's face heating up at what he said.

"Wh-what'd he say? Did he like it? Why did he do it?" Questions started spewing out of the shorter's mouth.

Ni-ki let out a chuckle, "Woah, calm down."

"I've been waiting months for this moment. I can't calm down," Sunghoon told the other impatiently.

"Fine, whatever. Anyways, he said..... he likes you! But! I can't tell you any more than that," The younger said with a mischievous grin.

"Shut up!" The celebrity exclaimed as he fixed his posture, sitting up straight. A shocked expression decorated his face as a huge grin slowly crept onto it.

"I'm being so for real. I'm sure he's gonna tell you soon," Ni-ki told him with a smirk.

"But what about Heeseung? Aren't they still together?" The silver-haired male suddenly asked.

"They're gonna break up soon. They don't like each other anymore for some reason," The taller stated as he tried to hide his smile.

"I have a chance~," The older sing-songed happily.

The Japanese boy chuckled at his friend's reaction. He just hoped that Heeseung felt the same way.

Jungwon was still high off adrenaline. He was spinning around his living room as what had happened played in his mind on loop like a broken record.

He grinned ear to ear remembering the soft sensation of Sunghoon's lips. If only he had kissed him for a longer amount of time, a small pout made its way onto Jungwon's face, that pout then turning into a look of guilt as he realized the situation he was in.

Almost like he read his mind, Jungwon's phone began to ring and the cat-eyed male saw that Heeseung was calling, his boyfriend.

He picked up his phone, nervous as to why the older was calling in the first place. Did he know what was happening?

The male answered the call, "H-hello?"

"Hi, Won," Heeseung greeted him. His voice was unreadable causing Jungwon to panic even more.

"I... Can we talk tomorrow?" The older asked as he let out a small sigh. It was now clear to the other was also nervous; scaring the younger even more.

"A-bout what?" Anxiously asked Jungwon. He bit on his nail as he waited for a response.

"Us."

It was the next day. Jungwon was woken up by the sun peering into his bedroom. He groaned and rolled over to the opposite side of the bed to grab his phone. He soon regretted this decision though as he saw what Heeseung had texted him ten minutes ago.

He let out an annoyed sigh. He didn't want to face the said male, not after what had happened the night before. He was scared that Heeseung knew what had happened between him and Sunghoon. He didn't know how this would be possible, but not many things that have happened to him are explainable.

He hastily texted the older back, telling him he'd meet him at Sun Peach in about thirty minutes. After doing so he made his way to his bathroom to freshen up. He then went to his closet and found a comfy pair of clothes to throw on.

The male gave his cat a kiss goodbye before exiting his apartment. A bittersweet moment awaited him

- ☁️ !! ꒰ ⁷⁸² words ꒱ ~ ★

Hihi ^^ a short chapter because I wanted to get something out for you guys as soon as possible.

I haven't updated because I haven't been able to read to be honest with you. My allergies have been like extremely bad and my vision wasn't the best so I couldn't read too small of texts. Plus, I slept like all day yesterday that's how tired I was 😭

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to my regular schedule like before soon. I hope you all are doing good! Ily!! xx — Kynzie