Meeting

"LOOK OUT!"
Katherine ducks as a drone swoops through the hallway. "What in the world?!" She yelled and turns seeing a red echidna with purple and green eyes run up. "Sorry mom I thought I got the computer board chipped better." "Just make sure no one gets hurt with it Chris" she smiled at her son who just turned 21 last week. "I will" he said and continues to chase after it. "In swear its ether him or his brother with those fucking things" Knuckles said walking up messing with cufflinks on his sleeves. "Well he is a trained mechanic now" she smiled as she fixed her husband's cufflinks. "Remind me again why I need to dress up for a meeting?" He asked. "Well you are the king of angel island knuckles. These meetings are a formal affair." She said and fixed the crown on his head. "Do you know what this is even about?" He asked. "I think you know since our sons and daughter are now 21" she said. "It's already that time?" He said and she nods. "Damn...." He said. "You keep forgetting they're grown up now huh? After the birth of our 3 year old grandchildren, Riki and Isaacs wedding last year, Rutan getting engaged to Claire, and Chris preparing to propose to Lara Sue, and zapella and Bonestine's wedding next mont—" "I get it their grown." He said still wondering where the time went as the two walked down the hall. "Which by the way Zapella called she wants to remind you of her last dress fitting appointment tomorrow." Knuckles said. "Yes I just got off the phone with her and confirmed it." She said as they walked into the meeting room. "About time you guys" Mace smirked. "Oh hush" Knuckles replied. "Now what's are your plans for the swearing in of guardianship to my nephews and niece?" Mace asked getting the meeting started. "Well as you know Mace traditionally we do it on their birthday but since that ship pasted I guess we will have it the following week." Knuckles said. "How about in two weeks I need to find Dad's tribal sash." Mace said. "Fair enough it'll give us more time to prepare and send out the invites" Katherine said. "Also more time for me to finish the quilt" Victoria said. "Alright then two weeks Chris, Rutan, and Rikilee will be sworn in of guardianship." Knuckles said and the royal informant re rereads the agreement before nodding. "Meeting dismissed" he said. The staff and girls get up to leave but knuckles stayed in his seat. "Mace I need to speak with you alone" he said and mace sat back down. Once the room cleared the two brothers sat alone. "You ok?" Mace asked his little brother as he took the crown off his head. "Is everything ok with you all and Violet? I mean you haven't said much since last Christmas." Knuckles asked. "She found her link but I didn't approve of him..... so she told me and Victoria to fuck off then left..... to be honest it was a very bad fight between me and her which we never had before. Plus I know she's ok just that.... She refuses to talk to and only talks to Victoria. I don't know what to do knux..... it was easy for you to accept Bonestine because you knew he was a good kid. But this guy I didn't know and looked like a thug thug.... Just ugh!" Mace puts his head down. "I don't know..." he groaned. "Does Victoria have any bad feeling about the guy each time she talked to Violet?" He asked. "No not really."  "Maybe try to get to know him never judge a book by its cover. Trust me if I didn't know Bonestine beforehand I wouldn't have been so accepting myself." Knuckles pats his brother's back. "And I thought the older sibling suppose to be the go to" mace chuckled and knuckles laughed. "Meh I out kid you so I gotten more wiser with that" knuckles smirked. "Oh shut up!" Mace laughed.

"Come on Mace let's plan the ceremony."