Spain

Once Tails lands the Jet they are greeted by a familiar face. "ROWENA!" Zapella said. "Hello my dear I received a message from your police and made sure the police here clears the way for you all." She smiled and shows them the SUV she rented out for them. "Thanks Rowena" zapella said before they get into the car. Cash sighs before putting the car in gear and drives off. "Hey you ok?" Violet asked. "Let's just say my dad and I never saw eye to eye but we keep things civil for my mom" he said.
The six soon pull up to a large mansion and Violet was shocked. "YOU GREW UP THIS RICH?!" She said. "Yep" he chuckled. "I never told you because I had girls date me for my money so since you genuinely love me I'm showing you now" he smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Clever boy" she said.
"Draco!" A white female echinda with blue eyes said. "¡mi chico está en casa! Ah y trajiste amigos" she said and cash turns to translate. "Es un placer conocerla, señora Cash, habló muy bien de usted en el camino hacia aquí" Rutan replied and shocks cash. "si y esperamos que puedas ayudarnos" zapella said. "Uh guys I'm the only one who can't speak Spanish." Violet said. "Oh sorry. She said oh my boy is home. Oh and you brought friends. And Rutan said It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Cash, you spoke highly of you on the way here. And zapellla said Yes, and we hope you can help us" Rikilee said. "Oooooh ok" "My apologies I do speak English too. You must be Violet Draco spoke very highly of you. My name is Celia." she smiled and hugs her. "It's really nice to meet you." she smiled. "Mama we need Dawn dust to help save her father and uncle along with their families." Cash said. "Of course please come in and rest. I will send my butler to prepare some food for you all." She said and they follow her into the home. "So tell me what exactly happened" Celia said as she starts brewing. Before a word could be said a door opens then closes. Cash looks up and in the eyes of his father who had a stern face. "Draco, no sabía que estabas aquí. También veo que trajiste algunos....... invitados interesantes (Draco I didn't know you were here. I also see you brought some....... interesting guests) " he said. "Eso es cierto y somos muy buenos amigos de su señor. También podemos hablar español. ¿guay, verdad? (That is true and we are very good friends of his sir. we also can speak Spanish. cool right?)" Chris said making cash's father huff then walk away. "Thanks..." Cash said. "No problem" Chris Smiled. Celia shook her head and pours something in the brew. Zapella tells Celia what happened as she continue to make the Dawn dust. "This might take a couple hours why don't you all look around Spain." She smiled. "I'll stay here and help her" Tails said. "Ok come on guys" Cash smiled and showed them around until the dust was done. The whole time the four siblings stayed worried. When they finally returned the dust was ready. "Gracias mama" Cash said. "Por supuesto, ahora date prisa y ve a salvar Angel Island. (Of course now hurry up and go save Angel island)" Celia said.

They leave the house and back to the jet and takes off.