36

"We're not really stuck now?" I asked nonsensically, because it was actually obvious that we were and Namjoon laughed softly.

"Well, if you didn't already have a mate, then I'd say fate was kind to me... like in a movie, trapped in a small space with a beautiful girl. Fantasies could come true," he enthused with a grin and I punched him in the arm, laughing.

"You're so dirty Joonie..." I accused him in mock horror. He pressed the emergency button and an annoyed voice immediately rang out.

"Yes, we already know, the company responsible for the elevator has been informed, but their technician is ill. We're trying to find a replacement, but it might take a while. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." the employee rattled off and I let out a frustrated breath.

"Great, now not only can I not get to university, Hobi can't either, because I've got his car and everyone else has already left. Hopefully we'll have signal here, then I'll call Taehyung, maybe he can drive him," I muttered to myself before pulling out my cell phone, which fortunately actually had a signal. I pressed the contact and waited for my mate to pick up.

"My princess, do you miss me so much and want to hear my voice or is there anything else I can do for you? Do you want nudes? Do you want me to smear myself with paint and pose sexy for you?" he asked directly.... loud enough for Namjoon to hear and raise his eyebrows in irritation, but I just giggled.

"No, TaeTae... ok, maybe later... but I actually wanted you to drive Hobi to university, I've got his car and I'm stuck in the elevator," I explained and heard him inhale in horror.

"Are you scared, darling?" he asked worriedly and I had to smile at how quickly he had switched back to his sweet, protective mate.

"No, it's fine, I'm not alone either. I'm just worried about Hobi. Tell him to take notes for me and kiss him for me." I reassured him.

"Sure princess, I will. I love you."

"I love you too Taeby." I said before I hung up and looked at Namjoon, who now looked more than just confused.

"Ok, now I want to know everything, explain it to me." he said and I smiled at the completely overwhelmed look on his face.

"Does the word cluster mean anything to you?" I started cautiously and he nodded slightly, then raised his head in surprise and looked at me excitedly.

"You have more than one mate?" he asked and now I nodded.

"Five so far, but two more to go." I confirmed and now he shook his head and grinned crookedly, his dimples coming out.

"No, just one, I'm no expert and I was just wondering what I had on my right middle finger... but that's a matering, isn't it?" he asked me, holding his finger in front of my face, looking as if he wanted to show me his middle finger as he had bent all his other fingers. He followed my amused look and immediately opened his hand while grinning apologetically and scratching his head with his other hand. My God, why was he so cute? I now held up my own right middle finger and saw a ring there too. Another piece of perfection, which made me totally happy, but then I realized... again not my ringmate, he was the last one missing, but Jin should be even happier today.

"So I have six mates now?" Namjoon asked, surprised but totally delighted. He seemed to like the idea.

"Yep." I replied curtly and he promptly dropped all the papers and lifted me up for a big hug.

"Namjoon... don't break me or you'll only have five mates." I protested with a laugh and he loosened his grip.

"I'm sorry, but I'm so happy right now. My parents are going to freak out. My grandparents were part of a cluster too and my dad always talks about what an honor that is..." he babbled on, making me smile at his excitement.