~Chapter One~

You, Andrew, and Ashley have been best friends for such a long time and Andrew started catching feeling's for you so when the quarantine started Andrew and Ashley were extremely happy that you three were together and didn't have to go anywhere. "Five months... " Ashley said laying on the floor "Five months since this stupid quarantine started.. " Ashley then turned to Andrew "Andy I'm hungry! Make us some food! " "One don't call me that two hell no. " "But why?" "Because I said so." "But you are MY big brother! So you have to do what I want!" "No I don't Ashley." "Yes you do! " "Nuh uh." "Yuh uh! " "Nuh-" "OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING FOR ONE SECOND?!" you scolded them hoping that they would stop. Ashley looks at you in shock meanwhile Andrew was Love-struck "Sure Y/N~" suddenly some random guy broke into the house and you and Ashley threatened to murder him, "Ladies ladies calm down you can trust me!" The guy said that his name was Mason and that he was running from the warden and needed a place to hide and then he hid as the warden was talking to you three and then left "Thanks for helping me.. " Mason said "Oh don't mention it! " you said smiling as usual "Do you mind if I stay with you guys for a bit? I'll give you all some food." Ashley immediately agreed but Andrew was not trusting the guy at all since he saw how he was sitting near you and stuff was this the start of... Jealousy?..

AN: Hii!!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I'll try to make the next chapter as soon as I can! ♡♡

Word count: 293