~Chapter two~

A few months later you and the guy became close friends and you found out that his name was David "So David... What do you plan on doing when you get out of here?" Ashley asked "Well I want to continue my music career because me and my band have been separated for a while and we all plan on seeing each other again." "Woah you have a band?! What's the name of your band?" You asked "it's called 'The money makers' I know it's a bad name." "Yeah it's a terrible name.." Andrew said while crossing his arms "Andrew be nice!" "No no don't worry about it... He's right.." You glared and Andrew and all he did was shrug his shoulders at you "Andrew can we talk... In private?" Before he could Awnser you dragged him into his bedroom "What is wrong with you Andrew?! Why would you say that?!" "Because it's true, now stop screaming at me." You sighed obviously not happy with his attitude then he left the room...... Time skip till midnight..... You Ashley and David were sleeping but not Andrew he went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and sliced David's head off and then he pushed his dead body off the balcony "Andrew... What are you doing...?" When Andrew heard your voice he immediately froze and then you noticed blood all over him. "Andrew... Where's David?" "..." "Andrew where's Da-" Andrew covered your mouth "Be quiet... You'll wake up Ashley.." He then kissed you after fifteen seconds he stopped kissing you, "What was that for?!" Andrew then shrugged his shoulders... Again... "I just wanted to kiss you... Why? Am I not good at kissing or something?" "No you are fine with that bu-" you were interrupted yet again by Andrew covering your mouth "Then shut up and let this happen.."

A/N Hello again! Sorry it took me forever to make the second part it's just that I was busy because I had to study and all that stuff... I hope you liked this second part! And I'll try to make the third one this weekend if I don't then I will on my birthday since I'll have more time!! ♡♡♡