~Chapter three~

A few minutes later you and Andrew were in the living room making out, flirting, and other things couples do until he grabbed your thigh and squeezed it while smirking "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Andrew asked "Yes I am.." You replied (If you are a boy then I will add more to the bottom of what he did ♡) Andrew then got up took off his sweater and started smoking a cigarette as you watched "Like what you see?" He asked teasingly. You nodded your head and he chuckled as he walked back over to you and took off your shirt and then your bra... And once he took off your bra he was extremely excited and he grinned putting out his cigarette on the ashtray "Wow... You look gorgeous..." He then kissed you passionately and caressing your body, he then got on top of you and kept kissing you passionately. "I love you so much..." He then took off his belt and got started... Time skip to five minutes... Five minutes in while doing.. Stuff.. You were moaning a lot but it was muffled from Andrew's hand he was going at an extremely fast pace while your moans and his grunts filled the room. "A-Andrew... I'm close..." "Just let go N/N" (N/N means nickname) after he said that you finally came but surprisingly he was not finished he started going aggressive on you by biting your neck, giving you hickey's, thrusting into you at an extremely fast rate and this all later for half an hour. "I'm ready to come.." You looked at him with watery eyes as he pulled out and let all his white fluids onto your stomach.

A/N: (Hello! I tried to make this as romantic as I can for a girl now I'm going to do the boy version below!"

Boy version for that one scene:

Andrew grabbed you by the hips and entered you he started thrusting into you while also rubbing your member "If you want me to stop just let me know..." "O-Okay.." You said a little bit nervous since it was your first time... Time skip for ten minutes... Ten minutes later while still doing.. Stuff... Andrew was starting to get close and so were you but no way was he letting go in only ten minutes so he started to slow down to make you get all needy "W-Why did you slow down...?" "No reason.." He grinned and went even slower "Andrew!" You yelled a little bit "okay okay fine I'll go faster again." And that was exactly what he did but this time he was aggressive on you giving you hickey's, biting your neck, and thrusting into you at a very fast rate this went on for an hour... "I'm close..." Andrew said between grunts and he pulled out and finally came.. You were both panting heavily laying on the couch "Good boy... Such a good boy.."

A/N "Hello again and thanks for reading! I'm so sorry I kept you all waiting I had to catch up on my work since I was on vacation! I will again  try to make the next part as soon as I can!"

Word count: 541

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

~Jealousy~ (Andrew Graves x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें