Episode 00: Little life

The sound of the Music being played was a nice feeling to Julie, She could never be annoyed about how the Music was blasting.

Julie wore a black silk dress with a lace fabric sewed in at the end of the dress. She had a black corset on top of that dress but it didn't cover the top part.

Julie had a black oversized leather jacket on top of dress, it hanged off her shoulder giving her that stylish look. And of course she had black heels on but they were the tall boots.

Oh? Forgot to tell you all about Julie, How do I explain this in such a short sentence.

Julie Han, or as people call her, Julie.

Julie is a 18 year old girl who has such a great and wealthy family. She even has a HOT boyfriend But people don't really see the hype of the boyfriend. 

Anyways, She's a trouble-maker, risky little girl. It's very hard to control that girl, No one can even come up to her without there being a risky situation.

In three words it would be.

Whore, risky, rich.

Enough of her, let's move back to the story.

Julie was having the best time of her life, She had never went to a party with this so much fun in it.

"CHUG", "CHUG", "CHUG" she heard people chant as she was slowly chugging the bottle of vodka she had in her hand.

A loud slam could be heard When she put the empty bottle of vodka down smiling to the crowd. Everyone was amazed of how she finished it under 1 minute.

"Julie, come here" The voice of her boyfriend said, Pulling her arm and dragging her to an empty hallway.

"What?" She asked, her eyelids were slowly coming together as she wanted to fall asleep.

"You're drunk and probably high, I don't want to see you in this state" He complained.

Julie just rolled her eyes before pushing her boyfriend and sitting on the couch that was surrounded by nasty people. Her boyfriend looked at her and just left her alone, going to his friends.

The amount of lust in her eyes was showing, When she looked at the people surrounding her. She felt a hand grabbed her boob, People would expect her to atleast feel uncomfortable, But.

She liked it.

"That's it" Her boyfriend grumbled, pushing everyone out of the way when he saw how people were touching Julie.

Julie knew what was coming, So she grabbed a random female and gave her a peck on the lips.

 Before she could go back for another one, Her boyfriend grabbed her hard and took her to one of the rooms.

The door was slammed shut, shocking the people at the party but they randomly went back to what they were doing.

"What the fuck were you doing and why were you doing it? Your such a fucking slut, you never know how to control your needs." He gripped on her hair, Yelling at her.