𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

2nd person

2nd person.

You woke up to the sound of William snoring beside you. You got up and put on a pair of socks and left the room and went to the kitchen to get yourself some (f/d). Once you were done pouring yourself a glass of (f/d), you went to go sit down at the dinner table and pulled out your phone from your pocket.

four new notifications.

you opened your notification of one of your friends asking you if you wanted to come over. Of course you wanted, but you couldn't leave William and his children alone in your house. You had a lot of private items in your wardrobe and if anyone found them, it would have been really embarrassing.

--------------------------------

After finishing your drink, the little boy came out from the guests room and walked up to you. He sat down on a chair and was about to say something, but cut himself off. He then slowly started talking. He was stuttering a lot, but you were able to make out what he was saying

...I had a nightmare...

He looked at you with those eyes that you couldn't resist but help him. You then gestured him to come sit with youon the couch, and he did as he was told. After sitting down on the sofa, you asked him what his nightmare was about and you listened to what he had to say very closely. Once he started talking, you took note of what it was about.

"There was this really tall man... and there was also a train next to him, not just a toy train, a real train. He introduced himself and his name was Jason. I started to look closer at his features and he had black eyes, pitch black... He had long gray hair and had many scars on his wrists. After I told him my name and after that he repeated to say my name many times. 

ɆV₳₦... ɆV₳₦... ɆV₳₦... ɆV₳₦... ɆV₳₦...

I was scared... I....I didn't know what to do..." He said. You now knew what his name was. Evan. But you could understand how he felt because you've already been thru it before. Since young age, you had a huge imagination and you would get stuck in your fantasies. 

------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, he had finished explaining what happened, you comforted him and told him that it was all a dream and that none of it was true. You suddenly heard footsteps from the hall and saw that it was William coming out from your room.

"Good morning." You told him with a smile on your face, he looked at you and sat down on the couch next to you and Evan. "Hey uh- y/n? I was wondering if we could let's say maybe stay just a couple more days? If you wouldn't mind." He asked you with his low and deep voice. "Sure, I wouldn't mind, tho I do have work. But may I ask why you want to stay a little more?" He looked at you and then Evan, gesturing him to go to his room. "Well... You see me and my wife had a fight and we were planning on having a divorce. I didn't tell the kids yet because I didn't want to hurt them so early. When we fought over about having a divorce, she said that she was going to stay in our house for some time and then move out so that she had the time to pack our things and of course I don't have enough money for a hotel room." He said. "Then what's with all the scars? Yesterday when you came, you all had scars on the face and body." You asked, curious. he looked at you and then answered. "Yesterday night when me and my wife finished fighting, I left with the kids so that she wouldn't be able to hurt them, even if she wanted to, and in the car, Michael kept asking me questions about why we were leaving and it pissed me off so I snapped and yelled at him. Because I was yelling at him, I wasn't concentrated on the road and crashed into a car." He said. "I'm guessing that Michael is your oldest son?" You asked and he nodded. "Elizabeth is my youngest." He said and this time you were the one to nod. "would you like to have breakfast?" You asked and he said yes.

------------------------------

Afterwards, you started to make breakfast. Eggs, bacon and toast. You cracked the eggs in a pan and then thought for a second. "Would you mind asking your kids if they want any?" He nodded in agreement and went to go asked his three kids. Once he came back he told you that they were all willing to eat what you were going to prepare, so you cooked more eggs, toast and bacon.

Once you had finished cooking, you set down the plates at the table and they all started to eat. Michael was the first one to talk. "This tastes really good!" He said with his mouth full. "Michael, eat with your mouth closed! I don't want to see the food in your mouth." William said and Michael nodded. After a while, Elizabeth was the first one to finish eating, you could tell she was starving. Once you finished your plate, you picked up the rest and set them in the dishwasher. You headed to your room to go and get changed and as you were getting changed, William walked in. He looked at you as his cheeks turned a light pink. "Sorry, didn't see you there." He said closing his eyes and walking out of the room. You were flushed red and didn't know how to react. All you wanted to do was grab a pillow and scream in it. After you finished getting changed, you started to put on a pair of shoes and a coat because it was cold outside. "Where are you going?" Elizabeth asked. "I'm just going to the store to go buy a few things, I should be back in half an hour, but could you get your dad for me?" You told her. She nodded in agreement and went to go get her father. Once William arrived, you told him that you were going to the store and trusted him to stay in your house for the next half an hour. He nodded and proceeded to sit down on the couch. You grabbed two to three shopping bags and left the house. You walked down the stairs and unlocked your car to sit in the drivers seat. Once you sat down, you turned on the engine. Even if William wanted to steal some of your stuff, he couldn't because he didn't have a car and what could he honestly steal from you?

(1149 words)

thanks for reading :)

MichaelAfton88