Chap 5 - Ahaan

Next day at the office, Rohit got some paperwork for her to sign. She just signed it without reading them. Once signed, Rohit took the papers to Aryan.
"She signed without reading" Rohit said with a smirk.

"Is she stupid? I thought i will be hearing some ruckus soon or she will barge in here and i will have to show her  place. Ms. Imlie are you really this gullible? You just signed a contract of hell. You signed the rules, and most importantly you signed to be my contract wife" He started laughing, he was happy with his luck and destiny.

"Dont tell her anything yet, I have a plan" he smiled, he looked at the signature and laughed again.

Imlie unaware of anything, was busy with her work.
Next couple days went by, she would go to Saheb Cabin and eat as per his order. One of the days, "You are such a messy eater! Who eats like this?" Aryan was looking at her angrily
"You are a damn professional sitting in your boss cabin, dont you have brains?" He shouted at her. Imlie just sat there shocked, she was ashamed of herself. But this is how she always been, careless. She has never lived outside her Ashram, she didnt know how society works, what pressure is, what are etiquettes.
She made a puppy face " I am sorry Saheb" she grabbed a napkins and cleaned the mess.

"Dont sit with me from tomorrow" he said rudely
"You would embarrass me if we have lunch with client and i have to take you with me. I dont know why Rohit hired you" he was very harsh with this tone. And he was doing on purpose, he was playing his game and game in which he knows the results.

Imlie eyes almost teared, nobody had ever scolded her. Even at ashram, nobody scolded her everybody made her understand by showing love and care.

"Get out. Get to your work" He ordered
Imlie scurried to her cabin, she started to cry once she sat on her chair.

"Kitne bure hai aap, bachi ko kaise daat sakte hai" she wiped her tears. "Khadus bagad billa, always show me his eyes. Ayy Sita ji kaha job karli maine" its been few days only and she already regrets. She was also feeling strange that his behavior ever so changing every time.

She decided to avoid him unless he ask for anything work related that to she will answer in few words.
She didnt know that she has taken panga just not with her boss, he was also ruthless, evil mafia king.

Aryan was sitting in car, his head tilted on sear with eyes closed

**Flashback**

"Bhaiyaa i have good news for you!!" Ahaan had called Aryan .
"Bol bache, how are you first tell me? When are you coming to Mumbai?" He asked
"I am good bro, and I am coming next month. I have exciting news ... bro I am in love and i proposed her" he said excitedly.
Ahaan was in Shimla, he was taking care of establishing their business in that tourist city.
"What?!!!! You and in love?? Wah! Tera bhai kuwara mar jayega aur khud ki setting karli" Aryan teased. Aryan was fun, and warm person before he lost his brother.
"Acha what does she do? How you met her? whats her name? When you bringing her here?" He asked all the questions at once
"Bhaiya please....sab aake bataunga. Filhaal i can tell you her name is Imlie. Bhai i got to go , Imlie is actuallt waiting for me in the car. I love you" And he cut the call. Aryan was excited for his brother, and very happy that he found a companion.

*Flashback ends*

A tear slid down in left eye. He quickly wiped it, the great mafia king was only vulnerable when it came to his brother. He was his only family after his parents passed, his only weakness. The weakness , that small town girl took advantage of, used his brother , his jaw was now clicking in anger. He told the driver to take to his cave.

In the cave, he saw the body was Patil decaying, he looked at his guards to dispose him.
He then went to small room he had made in cave, he closed the door. Nobody knew what he does in there but only agonizing screams could be heard.

Imlie was sitting and watching TV, it was romantic movie suddenly she saw Aryan and herself in that scene where both were really close. She hit her head "What is wrong with you?! Ashram se nikli nai, ye kaise thoughts aa rahe mujhe?" She changed the channel to cartoon network.

Vera came very sexy cute dress from her room "Imlie get up babes"
"Wow you looking so beautiful" she stared at Vera amazed, the dress was shiny and short but Vera carried it really well.
"Get dressed, you are coming to club with me"
"Club? What club?" She asked confused
"Buddhu, club as in dance and drink type club like in movies" she explained
"Really ? I never been to such place. But Vera i dont have such dress, i can wear jeans" She innocently said
"No you cannot buddhu, i have dress for you i already kept in your room. Go and change" Vera ordered
Imlie excited went to her room.