𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Solar was walking around the daycare searching for Sun and Moon because he needed to test something but he couldn't find them so he left the daycare and went to the arcade because he thought they would be there and he started searching but he didn't find Sun or Moon instead he found Ruin and he knew that Ruin was dangerous so he backed away just in case and then Ruin turned to him "and what do we have here?~" Ruin said as he walked up to Solar to get a closer look and Solar backed away "what do you think you are doing." Solar said "oh I'm just trying to get a closer look at you!~" Ruin responded while getting closer again but this time Solar didn't back away but he wanted to but for some reason he couldn't and he couldn't find out why and since he didn't Ruin started to look at him close and mumbling to himself and Solar waited for him to be done.

"Well you have such a beautiful design!~" Ruin said while standing up straight and backed away a bit and Solar blushed a bit "uh thanks I guess." Solar responded but he was confused on why Ruin was complementing him "and you are quite broken as I can tell." Solar said while looking Ruin up and down "ah! Yes that is quite correct~ it's not such an excellent sight!~" Ruin said "uh I could fix you if you want me to." Solar suggested and Ruin thought about it and then nodded yes "okay then, I'll meet you at the daycare tomorrow." Solar said "okay then! I'll see you there, sugar~" Ruin said as he walked away which left Solar blushing but Solar sighed and walked back to the daycare and he sat in his chair that was behind the desk with the computers and thought about what just happened and why Ruin was acting like that and if Ruin has actually been cured from the jigsaw virus that he had but he ignored it and started working while waiting for Sun and Moon to come back to tell them what happened.
(End of part 1)