𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚗𝚐

Solar was in the daycare and was waiting for Ruin and he couldn't help but think of everything that happened yesterday and he just wanted Ruin to go in there right now just so he can hear his voice again and be able to feel his touch again but his thoughts got Intrupted by the daycare door opening and he turned to the person and it was Ruin and he smiled "hello again Ruin." Solar said "hello Solar dear!~" Ruin said which made Solar blush a bit "follow me." Solar said and Ruin nodded and then Solar brought him to the basement and then to the mechanical room "go into the tube thing" Solar said and Ruin nodded and then went into the tube thing and laid on the table in there and then Solar began the fixing.

A few hours later Solar was done but he forgot to turn Ruin back on and he was just admiring him because he just wanted to stare at him for hours but he then realized that he needed to turn on Ruin so he then did so and Ruin got up and walked out of the tube and then walked to Solar "well I can see that someone did an amazing job!~" Ruin said "thanks I guess." Solar said "no problem Solary~" Ruin said as he kissed Solar's cheek and Solar blushed and Ruin laughed a bit and then patted Solar's head "I'll see you at the arcade later~" Ruin said as he winked and then walked away and Solar smiled "I will make him mine." Solar said as he walked to the daycare and waited for it to be time to meet Ruin at the arcade.
(End of part 2)