𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 <𝟹

Solar realized it was time to meet Ruin at the arcade so he walked over there but he didn't see him anywhere so he walked over to the dance part and went onto the dance floor and suddenly someone grabbed his hand and spun him around and then let go of him and he regained his balance and then turned to the person and saw that it was Ruin "hello darling~" Ruin said while smiling "hello Ruin." Solar said as he stood up straight but suddenly Ruin grabbed Solar's hand and started dancing and made Solar dance as well and Solar was surprised by this but soon he sighed and actually started dancing with him and they did the tango together and a few hours later they were done and Ruin smirked at Solar and Solar smiled at Ruin and suddenly Ruin leaned Solar back and suddenly kissed him and Solar was surprised by this but then ended up kissing him back and a few minutes later they stopped kissing and Solar smiled and Ruin smiled as well "that was amazing.." Solar said "well not as amazing as you~" Ruin said as he stood up straight and also helped Solar stand up straight "oh shush." Solar said "make me~" Ruin said "maybe I will~" Solar said which made Ruin grin "I would like to see you try~" Ruin said and suddenly Solar pinned him to a wall and started kissing Ruin aggressively and Ruin kissed back and they continued kissing for 6 minutes before Solar stopped "mine~" Solar said as he grabbed Ruin as he walked to the daycare and when they went there he closed the door and locked it and then pinned Ruin to a wall.
(Cliff hanger)