❤️‍🔥Mere Mehboob Quyamat hogi❤️‍🔥

So here I am back with a new reaction on Ms reaction series..app sabhine bohot sare episodes paar reaction dene keliye kaha hai mujse.and beleive me main bhi sare request rakhungi..today's reaction is on the last episode of Quyamat track..seriously a huge demanded track of Kareena/Yuki fans..so here we go.. let's start today's reaction ❤️🫶..
__________________________________
__________________

"Maddam sir Quyamat ki location bss apse kuch hi dur dikha Rahi hai.app bss sidha jate rahiye"...Santosh instructed Haseena..
"Thik hai santu.shukriya"...Haseena increased her jeep's speed and cutted the call..
Haseena suddenly found a person was hurriedly opening her car's door..Haseena imidiyetly stopped her jeep and got down from it..she was in black jins,black overcoat and wearing a black pagdi around her head.her face was covered with a black nakabposh..

"Ruk jaao..aur bhagneki koshish bhi maat karna.warna yahi apna Jaan gavadoge tum"...Haseena warned the person while pointing her gun towards her back..the person stopped at her place imidiyetly..

"Apne haath upar karo aur ghumo humari taraf"..
The person slowly ups her hands and turned at haseena..She looks straight at haseena's eyes.Haseena feels something wired looking at the person's eyes.but she ignored it..

"Mukhota hatao apna..humne kaha mukhota hatao"...Haseena shouts at the person..and for this the person slowly slides her nakabposh from her face..Haseena's hand shiverd after seeing the person's face.Her hun automatically got down from it's point..

"Karishma Singh app?"....
.
.
.
FLASHBACK....

At Mpt..

Haseena was talking in her phone with someone sitting in her cabin's chair..

"Ji sir..hum samajh rahe hai..upar se pressure badh Raha hai appar..but don't worry sir..humne khudse wada Kiya hai ki hum iss case ki jaad taak pohchenge aur Quyamat ko kanoon ke hawale karenge.aur jaab taak hum usse pakadkar uske haathon mein haatkadi nhi lagadete hai taab taak hum chain ki sans nhi lenge sir..isliye app bss hume thodasa wakt dijiye.hum apse wada karte hai kaal taak Quyamat apke samne hogi"..Haseena clamed her words with a strong voice..

"Hume appar pura biswas hai haseen malik..I know you will did it..isliye toh appar sopa gay hai yeh case.abb jald se jald use pakdiye aur kanoon ke hawale kijiye.."the senior officer replied..

"Ji sir..jaay hind"....

Haseena took off her phone on the table.and took a deep yet cleaning breath to clam down herself and again started her file works..and suddenly she feels someone's presence around her.she looks at the door..

"Aree Karishma Singh.app waha kiu khade hai.kuch kaam tha kya apko?"..

Karishma was standing infornt of the door with bowed head..she was thinking something deeply..so that why she couldn't listen at haseena's words..

"Karishma Singh"...haseena called her little bit loudly..

"Ji..ji maddam sir"...karishma starteld..

"Kya hua kis soch mein khoye huye the app?kuch kaam tha apko humse?"Haseena asked..

"Ji..bho..bho kuch puchna tha hume apse"...

"Haan toh puchiye na.aur usse pehle toh app andar ajaiye.aise bahar hi khade hoke baat karneka irada hai kya apka?pls anadar ajaiye"...Haseena said smilingly..

Ks came into the cabin and gose to hm's desk with baby steps and stood there quitely..

"Ji toh abb puchiye kya puchna hai apko"...

❤𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 ❤{𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕}✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें