Chapter 5

Optimus takes a few steps forward, watching the two kick up dust. His optics are squinting, his face almost squished together. If you can even say that metal can squish. I wonder what's got him thinking so hard. I'm curious about what Sunstreaker had said about his journey here. It's none of my concern. I really shouldn't care. Just do my job and figure out my own issues. I turn back to my computer and go to work.

The two come flying in hours later. Us soldiers are just finishing up, ready to end the day. I got an hour or two before sunset, so I'm hoping to leave soon. I shut my computer down and I get up to leave. I keep my head down, trying to not be noticed. Unfortunately, I'm unlucky as I hear my name being called out. It stops me in my tracks.

"Hart, come meet my brother." Sideswipe calls out again after I don't move.

I put on a slight smile, trying not to look suspicious. Then I slowly turn around. The second my eyes connect with Sunstreaker, he gets a confused look on his face. Then he skates closer to me and bends down. I back up as he gets in my face. His optics taking in every inch of my face, and I see the realization hit him.

"It's you." He finally says after a moment. "From the cliff."

"Um..." I start, unsure of how I want to go about this, but I'm cut off.

"What are you talking about, Sunny?" Sideswipe intervenes.

"I told you about the human who fell through my servo when I landed, remember?" He pauses, looking at his twin, "It's her."

"Hart? She's human, she can't go through things. None of them can. You were probably just mixed up from the landing." I feel a small bit of relief from Sideswipes reasoning.

"No. I didn't imagine it. She fell through my servo. Then she got up and vanished." Sunstreaker argued.

Both Sideswipe and I look at him with confusion. My mind is racing. Part of me hopes he will think it's a crazy though and leave it alone. However, I know when Sideswipe has his mind set, he doesn't drop it. I have a feeling Sunstreaker will be the same.

"Stop looking at me like that. It happened. Tell them 'Hart'" Sunstreaker looks down at me, his eyes begging me to answer.

I know he wants me to tell the truth, but I can't do it.

"I don't know what you're talking about. We aren't allowed out by the cliff. It's dangerous. The cliff can easily give way and death can occur. I happen to like life." I let the words slip easily from my lips.

"You're Lying." He says through clenched teeth. "I remember your face."

His face is close to mine. I can feel his breath on my face. I keep a straight face. From what I've learned Cybertronians have a seemingly good memory. I have no doubts he remembers my face. My only hope is he lets it go.

"Sunny..." Sideswipe puts a servo between us.

"Don't call me that!" Sunstreaker roars, pulling back and smacking Sideswipes servo away.

"Sunstreaker, leave her alone. She wasn't there. Hart isn't a liar. She helped convinced me you were still alive." Sideswipe snaps.

"I'm your twin. You should believe me. Not some fleshy." Sunstreaker sneers.

"I do believe you. I just think maybe you hit your head a little too hard." Sideswipe tries not to aggravate Sunstreaker more.

"I know what I saw." He growls, then he transforms quickly and speeds out of the hangar.