Head cannons (spicy edition)

You read the title, you know what's coming. (This is when they're 19 in college)

While Vee and Masha cuddle, one of them is bound to do something 'suggestive' just to tease the other.

— Masha is usually a top, but Vee has and still can top in the right situation.

— Tried handcuffs once, gave Vee a PTSD panic attack, they didn't do it again.

— Masha has been accused of being a furry by Jacob, Vee broke his shoulder.

— Masha has a public kink (the risk of getting caught riles them up)

— Vee, on several occasions, has gone to hangouts with the others with a 'remote controlled' device in her, and sometimes has it in for fun when doing errands. (Masha, of course, has the remote.)

— Vee does go into heat once every year, it lasts 3 days and has put Masha in crutches before.

— Masha is a C cup with more slender and muscular thighs and an even waist and torso, Vee has squishy thighs with slightly bigger hips than waist and torso (about half an inch) and while she has natural D cups, she can grow them to F cups and shift her other proportions.

— Vee uses her tongue more often than her fingers, and can shift it to 3 feet long.

— Masha prefers to tease Vee in public when around the hexsquad, and they usually have to break off from the group to 'blow off steam'.

— Vee can shift herself male parts, but she only does it on special occasions.

— Masha has taught Vee what several 'toys' do and how they work (sometimes with demonstrations) which has led to Vee keeping a box full of ones she collected.

— Vee once met a zoophile, she buried the body in her dorms garden.

— Masha and Vee eventually got to be roommates in a soundproof room after the school got complaints from both Vee and Masha's neighbors about the noise.

— Masha likes when people talk dirty, Vee doesn't know how to.

— Vee tries her best to not get to rough with Masha, even though they secretly like it.

— The reason these two are the most 'active' of the group is because human hormones mess with Vee's, leading to an aphrodisiac effect with prolonged exposure to someone.

— Masha is an expert kisser, Vee still doesn't know why making out gets her horny.

— Vee's personal Christmas present this year was a very naked Masha with with ribbon covering them and mistletoe tied to their waist. (Vee enjoyed her gift very much)

— Masha can't stand teasing, and will either finish herself off or beg till Vee fully commits

— Vee smells like lemons when sweaty.

— Both got caught by Luz (As in a previous story) but also got caught by Willow once. (She left a note asking them to keep 'it' off the couch)

— Vee likesrole play, but is to shy to outright ask.

— Neither Vee or Masha had "the talk", Masha learned from the internet, Vee learned from Masha.

— Vee once walked in on Masha trying on lingerie, her first reaction was to ask, "can we fuck in that?"

Ok, that's it, see ya, next one is gonna be funny.