S-001: The Fall of Nagazora

The day is beautiful for most people. Some are opening their shops, some are getting ready for school or work, while some are simply getting ready for the day. However, not all of them are having a great time. Two families in particular are having the worst times of their lives.

In one of the households, a blonde woman is holding a blonde girl whose body is covered in bandages. The girl is crying, trying to find solace in her mother's presence and embrace, yet all she could ever feel was fear as the terrifying events of the night before played repeatedly in her mind.

The girl was clearly traumatized by what happened to her, too traumatized that she cannot even speak or utter a single word, only cries of sorrow was all that the girl could ever hope to utter.

The woman held her little girl with utmost gentleness, afraid that exerting more force than she's exerting right now could result in any existing trauma to surface. Tears roll down the woman's face as she thinks of every possible event that could've happened to her daughter that would result in her daughter turning out like this. It is not just today, but the poor girl has been disappearing everyday and coming back full of scary bruises and wounds.

Since the time that the girl returned, the woman had been trying to seek answers from the girl, but no matter how careful, sweet, or gentle she asked her daughter, she was too traumatized to even utter a single answer. It's not just the mother, the whole family had been trying to find answers, reporting to the police and seeking out other professionals in the field of investigation just so they can discover at least a single answer to how this poor blonde girl turned out like this.

XxXXxX

Fischl, a blonde girl from Berlin who's studying at one of the high school there at first year. Currently, Fischl is walking along the pathwalk outside of the local park nearby their house, eating her ice cream and humming happily.

Suddenly, a white van stops beside her on the road, making Fischl anxious, she hasten her walk, but as silent as the moon, a cloth was put over her mouth and nose, slowly putting her to sleep as a pair of strong arms stop her from escaping.

Fischl awakens in a cell with a gasp as she recalls the event that happened to her. She starts to panic as tears silently roll down her face while a panicked expression is plastered on her face.

Fischl starts to hyperventilate as thoughts run through her mind, 'Where am I? What will they do to me? What about mom and dad? They're worried about me! What's gonna happen to me? Am I going to die? What did I do to deserve this?', negative thoughts run through her mind, making her panic more and more.

As Fischl panics and cries in the cell she's in, the cell next to her holds a young man with dirty blond hair who's in the same predicament as Fischl is. The young boy breathes again and again as he tries not to panic, but his situation makes it hard for him to not do so.

A sound of metal hitting another metal echoes across the building, scaring new victims and getting the attention of scared and tired old victims. As Fischl hears the sound, she flinches as fear clouds her mind, shutting her up while tears continue to fall from her eyes. The cell door opens, but Fischl sits there, fear restricting her every move.

Two well-armed guards walk inside her cell, inciting more fear and despair into Fischl's mind. The two guards grab her firmly by the arm as they drag her out of her cell. Try as she might, the grip of the two guards are too strong for her to get out of hands and run away.