Putting Ourselves in the others shoe

Sometime after the events of Chapter 2 (Pacifist)

The Town was (seemingly) at peace. the Castle was shining with more beauty than ever.

the shops were succeeding more thanks to the new residents from the Cyberworld, the Castletown no longer seemed lonely and best of all, the town folks were having a Fantastic time, Except for the former royal Jester

~ Jevil's POV ~ 

(EVER SINCE THOSE LIGHTENERS OPENED THE PRISON THAT WAS AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD, I'VE BEEN ROAMING WITH NOTHING TO DO

(EVER SINCE THOSE LIGHTENERS OPENED THE PRISON THAT WAS AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD, I'VE BEEN ROAMING WITH NOTHING TO DO. I JUST CAUSED SOME CHAOS OUTSIDE OF THE TOWN BY MESSING WITH A CONCERT OF 3 PEOPLE WITH HEADS THAT I THINK RESEMBLE CD PLAYERS, WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN TONS OF FUN, FUN. AND YET EVEN AFTER THAT SOMEHOW I AM STILL BORED, BORED.)

* AHEM

Tasque Manager: well, well, well

Tasque Manager: well, well, well. If it isn't the problem causing clown.

(AH, IF IT ISN'T THE ORDER WOMAN, I WILL ADMIT THAT I'M FOR ONCE HAPPY TO SEE HER)

Jevil: MY, MY IF IT ISN'T MY FAVORITE CHAOS STOPPER, LET ME GUESS. YOU WANT TO ASK ME FOR ANOTHER DANCE, DANCE?

TM: I would never even dream of dancing with a deranged clown like you!

Jevil: SILLY WOMAN, YOU SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE, I WAS JUST PLAYING A GAME, GAME!

TM: If that game of yours involves in making a ruckus where ever you go then, I am not Interested.

Jevil: HAHAHA, BUT YOU SEE. THAT THING YOU CALL 'PROGRAMMING' IS BLINDING YOU, FOR IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF ORDER IS, IS, THEN WHY CAN'T YOU TELL WHAT THE 'TRUE' PURPOSE OF CHAOS IS THEN?.

TM: What could you possibly mean by that, clown!?

Jevil: AH, THAT I WOULD TELL, TELL, BUT I'M AFRAID THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAOS REALLY HAS TO OFFER, FOR JUST LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GET UNTIL YOU TRY!.

TM: What are you implying, that there is some sort of order in chaos?.

Jevil: THERE MAY BE, THERE MAY BE NOT, BUT ONLY I KNOW, KNOW, AND I AM NOT SPILLING THE SOUP, THE ONLY WAY YOU MAY KNOW THE ANSWER IS IF YOU TRY IT. BUT YOUR PROGRAMMING, IS IN THE WAY NOW IS IT?, SO SADLY THE ORDER IN MY CHAOS IS GOING TO REMAIN HIDDEN.

TM: I refuse to believe there any form of being refined, in being a maniac!, even if there is some form of order in chaos it's most probably so twisted to be recognizable!.

Jevil: BUT YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT UNLESS YOU SAW THROUGH MY VIEW!.

TM: How are you so certain when you probably never knew order in the first place?!

...

*Jevil's eyes lost the pupils in his eye, no response

TM: what, no snarking response, witty comment or wha-

JEVIL: I wasn't always like this... 

TM: What do mean by that?

*Jevil's smile drops

JEVIL: It was not always about being impossible to predict with no pattern

while I was a Jester, was a very organized jester

one that had setups plans for every event I was in, every trick, every move

was carefully planned, so that everyone always smiled and laughed at the end

It was honestly somewhat pleasing for me, to make others smile

and it was somewhat satisfying when it all fell into place

...

but that day...

the day I met the man who talked in hands...

the man who shouldn't even exist anymore...

I learned that...

there are just doors you'd rather have closed forever...

rather than learn what's inside...

...

...

. . .

so then... MIGHT I SUGGEST A DIFFERENT GAME, GAME!

TM:(This clown...) you know what?... fine, I'll bite. tell me about this... "game" of yours

Jevil: WE WILL PUT OURSELVES IN THE OTHER'S SHOE

TM:...

...

what?

Jevil: YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!, IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER WE MUST ACT LIKE EACH OTHER, AND FOR THAT, I WILL BE THE ONE MANAGING THE ORDER AND YOU MUST CAUSE CHAOS, CHAOS!

TM: oh, please!, even If I agreed to that, there is no way I could cause such mischief, and chaos. It is in my hardware to make all chaos be banished and establish order!

Jevil: OH?, IT SEEMS YOU ARE FORGETTING WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO DARLING, DARLING!

TM: First of all, I'm not your 'DaRliNg', second, what are you mumbling about?

Jevil: YOU FORGOT, I CAN DO ANYTHING

TM: Oh yeah? then try to change something that I was built with. I bet you won't understand a single thing!.

*Jevil's Smile Widens

jevil: SO WE GOT A DEAL, DEAL?!

TM: A deal it is!, you won't last a second with no chaos!

Jevil: YOU WILL SEE THE THAT EVEN CHAOS HAS IT'S ORDER

~so it began~

758 words... not counting this...

impressive!

so what did you guys think?

should I abandon this Idea

or would you like to see the end?

that will depend on whether this is really supported or no one cares.

Till then, don't forget

I'm with you in the dark