WEBBING A BOND

LAURENCE POV:3
I woke up full and ready remembering I had to bring food for roach. So I grabbed a tote and put some glitter on it because maybe he'd eat that too. I went to the cafeteria after dressing and bought him a cookie a salad and a steak and set it in the bag and ordered myself the usual. I turned around and saw him and not gonna lie it scared me but I smiled at him before telling him to lay down and I'd be there soon. Before I knew it we were told to be on feild so I placed the tote on my bunk before hurrying out and waiting. Today was a basic training day because we got new riot sheilds. We brought out airport guns to practice using them and I already knew all of that of course but I went with it. It washiestly really fun. Would have been cooler if roach was there.

Roach pov:
I lay bored in my bed and watched the feildwork from the window. The clock ticcing was making me angry but I tried not to focus on it. Before I knew it, Laurence cracked open the door and snuck in to sit alongside me. He began talking about the feildwork and himself. He let me talk a few times but I think he just had no one else to talk to. I was just glad I has something other than the clock to hear. This was a pattern for a few weeks and I actually started enjoying the company and me and him got to know each other pretty well.

Laurence pov:
I walked in the infirmary quietly and sat by him. We began to talk a lot. Mainly me but whenever I made sure I wasn't bombarding him with my words he said it's fine its fine. It really wasn't. I probably seem like a dope. But I kept talking and watching him eat. He would talk sometime but I was basically talking to an ear. We did this for a while each day and we got accustomed. Soon enough he was back on his feet and ready to do feild work and stuff.