GIFT GESTURE

Roach pov: he's totally impressed by my magic. I'm astonishing. He can't outdo me. ✨ *girlie hairflip* anyway he told me he got me a gift :D  I'm excited and I watched him take his free time to go to town and get it. Maybe it's a ponyyyy hehe NO a DOOGEIE wait. Probably just ammunition.
Or I thought.. he came back and showed me and I almost died.

Laurence pov:
Yea so I bought him a pet roach. Idk he likes roaches I guess? I added some glitter in side to make it shine but I think he liked it I also got him a better vest. After all that it was late so we all got called in for bed and he climbed up to his bunk and got changed. I did the same along with taking my sleep meds and actually trying to sleep. He kept peeking his head down at me and poking me and making noises. Eventually I just stooped reacting and fell asleep. When it was about 5 30 am and getting brighter, however it was still foggy and grey blue, he woke me up and dragged me out of bed all the way outside with a blanket to walk around and endure the outside at its prettiest time. It was freezing but kinda fun we just talked and laughed amongst ourselves. We made it inside to not get into any trouble but I almost didn't want to go back in.

Roach pov:
It was time for bed so obvi I had to tease him. His reactions were funny but then he fell asleep. Really early I dragged him outside to see the fog and we talked alot more about his childhood and life before we met. We snuck back in before trouble but I had fun anyway. I told laur I would sleep but you know I don't do that, I played with baby roach! >:} in the day we got breakfast together and it was fun to be a part of the bustling average morning for once. The field work was a team obstacle and it rained alot but once were done we sat under our riot sheilds and waited until we were directed to our next station.