𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The doorbell rings continuously as I get up from the couch keeping my instant noodle cup on the table before me. Groaning I walk to the door to open it.

As soon as I reached my hand to open the door swinging it open.

A strong rough hand encircled my neck in a friction second pushing me inside my house and slamming the door shut behind him. I frowned as I glared at him.

His hand encircled my neck as he made me look at his face, His hold wasn't strong nor harsh but Authoritative "Aad-arsh" he didn't let me move or utter a single word.

"shh.. You aren't allowed to speak. First, you thought you could spill the coffee over my face in front of the whole company and then join hands With my rival? You are in great problem, my 𝐕𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐧"

My body shivered at this as his hold strengthened more making me feel weak over my knees.

I kept my hand over his chest and pushed him away, before he could move further I slapped him right across his cheeks.

"Don't you Dare try to threaten me? Do you think you can just come to me anytime after leaving me for fucking 7 years? Do I look like a fool to you Aadarsh Shrivastav?" I roared at him hard as I saw his face going from hard to soft, the light brown eyes glaring from soft.

He came forward when I backed away but he continued until I felt a wall behind me. His hand travelled to my cheeks tugging a hair behind. My eyes travelled to his cheek which was red by now.

I saw him slowly shaking his head while his hand cupped my cheeks, this time the hold was loose and... Soft. He leaned in making me close my eyes instantly.

"It's not just 7 years, Vixen. It's 7 years, it's 365 weeks, it's 2,555 days, it's 61,320 hours, it's 3,679,200 minutes and 220,752,000 seconds."

He muttered over my face breathing heavily, the sound of his breathing hit my ear. The words made me speechless as I slowly opened my eyes when I felt a tear drop over my face. His eyes turned watery.

No, I am not gonna be an emotional fool anymore. I won't come into his sweet talks, not anymore.

I held his necktie and from the other, my hand gripped over his collar. I could see him frown but taking him off guard I pushed him back over the couch leaning in I whispered in his face.

""𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬, 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐯."

I scoffed over his lips, as I got back straight and turned around to leave. Until I felt his hand over my wrist making me lose my balance I fell over his lap.

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐧"