~ Chapter 1 ~ Trip to Amnesia ~

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ENJOY THE STORY !! ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person pov ~

Aizawa was doing patrol as usual. He had bumped into this little girl, quickly helping her up to her feet, apologizing, and hurrying off to finish his duties. Patrol was always a pain in the ass for him as he wanted to get home to his family and spend time with them. He always got home late and never got to kiss his kids goodnight. When he got home, they were always asleep.

Aizawa walked through his front door with a yawn and a stretch as he closed the door behind himself and kicked his shoes off. He was injured quite badly. He looked around his seemingly empty place to see his husband hizashi, sitting on the couch.

Hizashi looked over at his husband, examining his condition. The wounds all over his body. Hizashi always hated seeing Aizawa all beat up like this. He stood and walked over towards the closet for the first aid kit before walking over to his husband. Hizashi began to unzip Aizawa's jumpsuit. He threw it in the washer and tended to Aizawa's wounds. The tall blonde spoke in a soft voice, "Sho, let's go get some rest. You definitely need it after patrol."

The two walked off to their shared bedroom, fingers intertwined with each other and leaned against each other. They got to bed and cuddled up close under the covers before falling asleep. They slept peacefully in each other's arms.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Time skipˏˋ°•*⁀➷
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aizawa's pov ~

I woke up from my slumber as the sun peeked through the curtains. I slowly open my eyes and rub them as I sit up in the soft bed. I let a yawn out and stretch before looking over. Someone was next to me. It was a man. A very handsome man but I didn't know who he was. He had long blonde hair and a small mustache. He also had freckles on his face.

I jumped letting a yelp out as I saw this man. I looked around realizing, I didn't know where I was. This room was unfamiliar to me. The man next to me woke up and looked at me with a worried expression. I was on the floor because I'd fallen out of bed. The man quickly rushed to my side. I backed up, terrified as I didn't recognize this man. The man looked at me in a confused way before he spoke,
"sho, what's wrong?"
I thought for a second before I replied back, "Who's Sho?"

After speaking I realized my voice was very deep. It was startling. I thought for a second. I didn't know my name. I didn't know this man in front of me. I didn't remember anything. I spoke again,
"Who are you and where am I.?"

The blonde spoke in a scared yet confused tone to me, "Shota, are you being serious? Do you actually not remember who I am or where you are?"
I shook my head no and replied, "Remember? I don't know you. I've never seen you before in my life."

The blonde seemed to think I was joking as he let out a chuckle. When I stared at him, he figured I was serious. The blonde began to freak out and think of the possible things that could happen to make me loose my memories. I slowly backed away from him, Quite scared to be in this room I didn't recognize with someone I didn't recognize. He spoke in a worried tone as he moved closer to me, "Aizawa, You can't be serious."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Angstˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Holding my hand and placing his free hand on my cheek, The man spoke again,
"Its me, Shota. It's Hizashi. Your husband? We've been married for seventeen years. Do you really not remember anything.?"

I pushed his hands off of me feeling weird about that. I back up, my back touching the wall behind me as I spoke again,
"That doesn't ring a bell. Also, why do you keep calling me Shota, Aizawa, and Sho. Who are these people.?"
The blonde seemed to look away, tears starting to well up in his eyes. I look at the man, nervous as I don't know what to do. I spoke in that deep voice,
"Hey, Why are you crying-? You don't have to cry. I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you cry, sir.."

The man teared up even more after I spoke. I really didn't know what to do. Also, my voice. Very deep. I just hope I'm not a smoker. I sat awkwardly, not saying anything as I watched the man cry in front of me and speak,
"You're Shota Aizawa. You're my husband and we got married 17 years ago. I'm Hizashi Yamada. The both of us are heroes and teachers together. We have two kids together. Hitoshi and Eri. Please, I don't want you to not remember me or our life.. You can't forget."

I look at the man as he speaks, not remembering any of this. The man crying in front of me, making me cry as well. Tears form in my eyes as I speak,
"I don't remember.. I'm sorry, sir."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE IM SUCH A GOOD PERSON. Admit it, You guys love us so much. 😼😋ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

thighhhsweat You love me, don't you?😍