006

After getting ready for the part I hear my phone buzzing from my bed and pick it up seeing a call from...

I gEt GuMmY wOrMs 🪱....

Answer or Decline

JAKE ANDREW WEBBER!!!! I answer the call. "Hello?" "Hey, me and Tara are on our way to your place are you ready?" He asks. "Yeah... yeah I'm ready- um why didn't T call me?" I ask abruptly. "Oh her phone died." He explained. "Oh okay um cool well I'll see you soon." I said akwardly as I quickly hung up and threw my phone on my bed this is going to be a long night...

Time skip brought to you by Colby beating cancer
——————————————>>>>>>>>>>

A few minutes later Jake arrives at my house and knocks on my door. I walk out and catch him looking me up and down. "You look nice." He says. "Thanks so do... you" I reply looking back at Tara. "Holy crap you look so good!" I exclaim. "Stop you're gonna make me blush!" She laughs. I get into the car and Tara turns on the radio and Toxic by Brittany Spears immediately plays. Tara and I start laughing while Jake looks at us confused. Then we start dancing and singing to it. Jake still looking confused but also smiling at our happiness. "What are you guys doing?" He asks us. "When we were in middle school we made a whole dance to this song and now EVERY time it comes on we dance!" Tara explains to him while still laughing.

Time skip brought to you by Tara saying "she doesn't care about Zach" —————->>>>>

We finally arrive at the party and I can already hear the music blasting from inside. We get out of the car and walk into the house being met by an already drunk JC. "Heyyyyy guyyyyyys you're hereeeee!" He says while hiccuping in between words. "Hey JC how many drinks have you had bud!" Jake asks. "A few" JC says while laughing. Jake takes him to kian while me and Tara look for people we know. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ayla walking our way. "Hey guys!" She says to us. "Hey A how are you?" I ask the new mother. "I'm doing good thanks for asking!" She replies. She then starts talking to Tara so I walk away in search of Johnnie.

Soon enough I find him so I walk over and sit down next to him. "Hey how are you?" He asks loud enough so that I can hear him over the music. "I'm good how about you?" I ask him. "Eh Y'know me." He says laughing. "Heh yeah just an emo guy!" I reply laughing as well. We continue to talk and make jokes.

It's now been a few hours and Jake walks over to us drunk. "Heyyyyyy guyyyyyys Elodie did I tell you that you look soooooooo pretty tonight?" Asks me. "I think you might've mentioned it." I said. "Will you dance with meeeee?" He asks making me blush. I stand up to dance with him to the song until it immediately changes into a slow song. Who the hell is in charge of the music?!? I think to myself. I gasp as I feel hands fall on my hips. I look up and see Jake looking down at me.

Jake's p.o.v
I look down at Elodie taking in the way she looked right now. Her 4'11 stature looking adorable against my 6'00 stature. Half of her blonde hair being pulled up into a ponytail. Her brown eyes looking so innocent. For a moment I forget about my girlfriend, I forget about the world. Until suddenly I hear a cough. I turn around and see... Tara... "What the hell Elodie?" She asks coldly