Chapter 1-meeting

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

The metropolitan nekoma high school or Nekoma high school, the rival school of the once powerhouse Karasuno high school. Still standing as one of the representative volleyball teams in tokyo.

" Arina, we should get going now," The half russian first year said. The short girl nodded as she followed her brother.

' I wonder if my classmates are gonna get along with me,' She thought.

" Aww, we're not in the same class," Lev pouted, he and his sister has always been together through everything and now they're different classes.

" It's alright, Lev, I'm sure you'll do fine," Arina smiled at her brother, patting his back in a show of affection.

Arina then started to find her classroom.

She then saw a paper on the wall of one classroom and had her name written.

' Probably this is where my classroom is,' She thought and knock the door before sliding it open.

" Oh, Haiba-san, I'm glad you have find your way to the class," The homeroom teacher said with glee.

" Now everyone, this is Arina Haiba, she is half Russian so please be patient with her," The teacher said.

" Yes sir!,"

" She's so pretty,"

" Is every russian girl this pretty?,"

' Maybe this isn't so bad after all,' Arina thought. As she walk to her seat.

" Alright class, please fill this form up for your afternoon activity clubs," The homeroom teacher said.

" Hi Haiba-san," Arina turned to her seatmate, it was a boy with brown spiky hair.

" Hello," She said.

" I'm So Inouka, nice to meet you," He said. Offering his hand for a handshake.

" Nice to meet you, Inouka-kun," She said.

" I'm part of the volleyball team, Do you wanna meet them this afternoon?," He asked.

" Sure, I gotta check on my brother too," Arina said as she received the club form.

" Brother?,"

" My twin brother is gonna be part of the volleyball team, I wanna check on him from time to time, since he is a bit clumsy," Arina mutter the last part.

" Oh,"

" Um, Sorry if it was so much to digest," Arina said. Combing her hair back.

" Actually it's not a big deal!," Inouka exclaimed.

Loud enough for the whole class to hear.

" Inouka-kun, please lower your voice," The teacher said.

Arina's pov

' This school is huge, It's like I could get lost if it weren't for Inouka' s help,' I thought.

" Maybe I should check on Lev," I mutter.

" You related to Lev?," I gasped and saw a male student behind me with a pudding like hair.

He was a bit taller than me though.

' He must be a second year?,' I thought.

" Um, yeah,I'm actually his sister, do you know where he is?," I asked.

" Yeah, he's at the cafeteria eating with the volleyball team, I could take you to them," Kenma said.

" Names Kenma Kozume,"

" Arina Haiba,"

" Nice name, Europian names sure are nice," Kenma said.

We walk to the cafeteria to search for my brother.

" There," Kenma pointed at the group of teen boys gather around the table.

' um, Their quite tall,' I thought.

" Arina!," I snap from my thoughts and saw my brother running towards me.

" Hey Lev, did you have lunch already?," I asked.

" Yeah, we're actually having lunch with the team, you wanna come?," He asked.

" No thanks Lev, I don't want to bother you," I said. As I was about to leave.

I bump into someone.

I then glance up and saw a tall male, must be a senior.

' He's kinda scary, His height is making me nervous,' I thought.

" Lev, This is your twin?, gotta say she has a pretty face~" Kuroo said. Having his signature smirk in display.

I gasped and blushed madly.

" Kuroo!, Stop making the poor child nervous!," Another senior, Yaku smack the roster' s head.

I glance at the two males.

' Is this a normal thing?,' I thought.