Chapter 2- Haiba siblings & New manager?

Third person's pov

" Sooo Ari-chan, You and Lev are twins, But you two look kinda different," Inouka said.

The whole team looking at the first year boy.

" I was born two minutes after lev and the doctor said that when lev was a fetus, He was the one getting all of the nutrients from our mother's womb," Arina said. Taking a sip from her milk box.

" That explains why I have a small body," Arina said.

" Poor baby~,So tiny, so fragile, we must protect the tiny kitten," Yaku said. As He wrapped his arms around the Russian girl.

Lev then chuckled at the two.

" Arina, Isn't Yaku babying you too much?," Lev asked.

The short senior then let out a growl and kick the first year's hip.

" Don't worry, their always like this, ever since lev entered the team," Kuroo said. As He sat next to the girl.

Arina hummed in returned.

" Umm, Kuroo-san, Do you mind If I would be your Club manager?," Arina asked.

.

.

....

" MANAGER!???," The 2nd year with a Mohawk exclaimed as he stood up from his seat.

" WE HAVE A MANAGER!!, A GIRL MANAGER!!," Yamamoto continue to cry in happiness.

" Shut up, Yamamoto!," Kuroo snap, as he silence the 2nd year.

' Were they always this loud?,' Arina thought.

" Sure, We don't mind it at all, You could give us some advices you know, Aid our injuries if we have~" Kuroo smirk at the young girl.

Arina squeak as the redness from her cheeks spreads.

" Anyways guys, we should go back to classes," Kai said.

Arina's pov

It was finally the afternoon, still I have to return to the gym.

' Am I worthy to become their manager?,' I thought.

I sighed as I carry my bag and walk to the school gym.

I noticed the lights were still on, meaning they may still be practicing.

I slide open the door and caught everyone's attention.

" Ari-chan!," Inouka exclaimed, as he ran towards me.

" Couch, We have our manager," Kuroo said.

" Hmm, A first year?," Couch Nekomata asked. Kuroo nodded.

" But she has the potential to become the manager, though she has a lot to learn though," Kuroo said. As He glance to the first year talking to Inouka.

" Hmm, Shibayama, Bring out our extra unifrom," The old man said. The boy nodded as he ran to one of the lockers.

" Nice to meet you, Haiba-san, I supposed you are related to Lev?," Nekomata asked.

" Yes, I am his younger twin," I said.

" I see, I hope you will assist us well, Young one," He said.

" Couch!, Here it is!, I think this can fit her," Shibayama came back with a red unifrom in hand.

Shibayama passed me the red Jacket with the Nekoma symbol on It's back.

" Well, welcome to the team, Kitten~" Kuroo stood behind me as he smirk down at me.

" n-nice to work with you," I bowed, As the team cheer in happiness.

" WE HAVE A FEMALE MANAGER!!,"

" SHUT UP, YAMAMOTO!,"