Chapter 3- Weak body

Arina's pov

' The first mid-term exams are coming up right?, I should start studying this afternoon,' I thought.

" Ari-chan!, Wanna go to lunch?," Inouka asked, energetic as ever.

" Inouka-kun, I'll be having lunch at the rooftop today, Just like to have a little air," I said. As I grab my bento.

" Oh Alright," He said.

' Hopefully I didn't hurt Inouka-kun's feelings,' I thought.

Third person's pov

" Hmm, Inouka, Kitten's not with you?," Kuroo asked, noticing the missing presence of the tiny ash hair girl.

" Ari-chan eating at the rooftop, she said she needed some air," Inouka said.

The team nodded.

" Ari, needs space from time to time due to her weak body, Her small body could barely stand for a long period of time," Lev said.

" Therefore, She needs to distance herself from others from time to time, Doesn't mean she hates you guys alright!," Lev exclaimed. Waving his hand up and down.

" Poor Arina, She had a poor body this whole time, no wonder she had a small body," Yaku said, as he wipe his "tears".

' Hopefully the team not too worried about me,' Arina thought, as she finished her bento.

' I have never told them that I had a weak body, because I didn't want them to worry,' She thought.

" Heya kitten," Arina turned to see the 6 foot senior at her side.

' W-when did he got here?,'

" Hey, The mid-term exams are coming, Do you mind if we have a study date, me, you and Kenma and of course, Your brother," Kuroo mutter the last part.

" Of course, Kuroo-san," She said.

Arina stood up from her seat, only for her to let out a series of coughing.

The senior then went to her side, assisting her to stand.

" You alright?," Kuroo asked.

Arina nodded as she tries calm her coughing series down.

The senior male help Arina Go back to her classroom.

Arina then sighed, she feels much better now.

" Kuroo, You can go back to your class now, I'll be fine," Arina sends a reassuring smile to the male.

" You should get a check on that, Kitten," Kuroo said. Clearly worried for his kouhai.

Then the words of Lev flashback to his mind.

' Ari has a weak body, her small body could barely stand,'

' I'm gonna have to keep an eye on her,' Kuroo thought.

" Ari-chan!, You alright?," Inouka asked, as he approached the girl.

" Inouka, I'll leave her in your hands," Kuroo said as he leaves to go back to his class.

" Ari-chan, Class is nearly starting," Inouka said.

Arina nodded as she sat back on her seat.

' Did I worried senpai?, That would be the last thing I wanna do,' She thought.