Chapter : 2

Athanasia's POV :

I couldn't believe what I've done!!! Ughh!!
That stupid jerk, he should've just stayed away
now I'm getting too attached to him...

-

"Heyy!" I greeted him with a smile.

He turned to me. ".. Yo.... Blondie." He teased. It's early in the morning, and I already think, I might cause trouble... 💢

" Tch.. I should've just stayed silent.." I rolled my eyes.

"Rude." He said in a sadistic tone. How dare he!?
Hmmp!

I looked away, feeling annoyed. I looked at the window next to me.

(Main character traits (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) jk...-

I saw a familiar raven head walking, I turned to see him reading a book. Is he serious of studying or just acting up!?

Ah no! Then who did I just saw, I turned back to the window to see no one around.. Eh!? Am I imagining him now? Huh????

I then heard him chuckle, which made me turned around to face him again.

"..." What the h3ll is happening to me?? I should get some fresh air.. it's early in the morning and I'm already crazy...

I walked outside the classroom to see Helena with Jennette.. Lucky! They're classmates while here I am separated... I feel betrayed.. Jk I made a peace sign in my brain..

I ran up to them, and received a lot of love letters, great.. I was happy receiving letters but now?? I sometimes just throw them away, if they don't have much efforts, while I read some of them, and still rejects them. Pfft-

Hey Athy! That's baddd!!!

Ha? Who the h3ck is that!? I really need fresh air!!

-

"You're classmates with Lucas!!!?? Why are you so lucky!?" Here we go again...

Helena is the type of girl to just like anyone, can't blame her, Lucas is definitely ho-

Eh??!! What has gone to me?? There's definitely more guys hotter than him!

For example... Errmm.. Is my dad allowed?

What in the h3ll is wrong with me!!???

Okay, fine!? I'll admit it. Just because I can't think of anyone else hotter than him,

I'll have to approve...

Ehem.. Moving on.. I was interrupted.

"Athy!?? Hello? World to Athy?? Whatever it was called.." Jennette said, waving her hands in my face.

"Oh.. uhh... You'll be classmates with him maybe next periods! I think... " I guessed.

"Wow, what's on your mind girll??" Helena asked me, I thought of only one thing.

"Lucas." I blurted out!?

I shut my mouth with my hand.

"N-no! I mean him! Ah- no! I mean... I-m trying to remember what class he'll be in!? Uh.. To help you know!? You know..? When you'll be classmates with him next period?..." Oh God.. I'm not good at lying. I hate it when I lie..

ATHY!!

!? But sometimes I do lie a little 🤏🏻..

What the fvck is happening to me!?

-

Helena's POV :

I facepalm. She's really bad at lying...