Chapter : 3

A girl yawned in annoyance, as someone woke her up.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" He came rushing towards her bed and sat next to her.

"What..?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Let's go to school early!" He suggested, making the girl confused.

"Since when did you, have time for school?" She asked, giggling.

"Tch.. Who said, we're going to attend class?" He said with a smirk.

"Want us to get in trouble again?" She said, standing up feeling energized. "Wait here!"

She rushed towards the bathroom, after sometime the boy got sleepy..

"What's taking you so long??" He flopped in her bed.

"Just wait, okay!" She exclaimed before running towards her walk-in closet. "Okay I'm done!" She said jumping on top of him.

"Aww.. Hey!.." He said giving up trying to sit down and just lay there.

"If you don't hurry up, we'll get caught!!" She said, nagging him.

"I know, so if you don't get off me, we will." He added to her sentence.

"Sorry.." She got off him. And went to school by telling the maids they're heading to school early, and to tell her parents that she won't be eating with them for breakfast.

-

"Sia, hurry up!!" They ran towards the park.

"H-hey! Let me breath, okay!?" She said panting, gripping tight on his sleeves.

"Want them to catch you??" He asked, also out of breath..

"Ofc not! Ugh!! We should have just went to our hiding spot, not in the park! These boys are so annoying? Can't they see we're busy!?" She said, tearing up mentally.

"Tch.. Let's go." He said with an annoyed tune. Grabbing her wrist and started to drag her with him.

"Eh? Are you mad at me??" She asked tilting her head seemingly confused.

"You're mine." He exclaimed.

"Huh?" Now she's more confused.

"You're mine! They can't steal you from me!! I won't let them." He said glaring at her. She felt a warm feeling.. She felt her face heating up.

"O-okay.." She nodded. Making his mood changed quickly, tightening his grip on her wrist and run.
"Lu.. You better promise me that!!" She stopped running making him stop as well.

He smiled. "I promise!" And they shared a promise again.

They hid behind the mansion and ran towards the woods. Keeping their promise forever or so they thought..?

.
.
.

Athanasia's POV :

I woke up, feeling thirsty. Before remembering my dream.. Such a weird yet heart warming dream..

Why am I suddenly dreaming about the past?

Eh.. I shrugged it off, feeling energized as ever and I don't know, why..? Tch.. why am I overthinking this?

-

"Jenny! Where's Helena?" I asked, looking around.

She flinched and sighed. "How do I put this..She met a guy." She blurted out.

Right. Typical Helena. I chuckled.

Wait... Does that mean she's not overly obsessed with Lucas!?? Yes!! That's right!!

Wait a damn minute.. what the hell am I thinking again... Right.... Ermm.. Because he wouldn't brag me about Lucas! Nothing more...

Why am I denying it?... I know I like Lucas.. Geez..

But don't get any wrong idea!!

Correction -- ✨ In the past✨

I'm not admitting anything, unless he proves it!

I said my goodbye and went to my classroom to check on him. And he's here!

Wow, he didn't skip class?? He's totally different from the Lucas I know.. But I guess past is past..

I walked towards our table.

Ermm.. I don't know how to start our convo..

"Hi, Lu!" I interrupted him. What am I doing to myself?..

He seemed unamused. Tch, my Lucas would been excited about it! "Hey, Sia." He responded.

"What took you so long?" I blurted out. Oh God..

He tilt his head, seemingly confused. "What do you mean?" Now I had all of his attention.

"I.. mean..." How the h3ll am I supposed to put this...?? "Ermm.. You know.. Looking for me?"

His eyes widened. "You remembered that?" He asked me. What? Isn't that the other way around?

"I mean.. Yeah." Now, I'm also confused.

"Sia..." He scoffed, looking down. Oh no! This is my first time again seeing that look!!!

We were interrupted by the professor, as I sat down.

The lessons continued as usual. But something about him that kept glancing at me from time to time. And he looks like he's in deep thoughts.

"I was supposed to ask you out..
To skip school like we always do before..
But someone is against it...."
-...

"So you remember.. My Athanasia."
-...

✓✓✓

Oh no! This is short asap! But I can't help it! I have to enroll tomorrow and I will probably be busy then.

Hope you like this story so far<3 and yes I think it might get confusing at first!

But let's all unfold their past, shall we??

Then everything will make sense. And

Everything shall become the same again..

Words: 810 :<

[°] Ria_Chxn