1

No Perspective

1:26AM

Bella was walking down the usually busy New York street.Rain was pouring,hitting the pavement as she walked pass the closed stores.She was looking down at her black converse,replaying the argument in her head.

__
"Why would I even care for you?" She flinches as he shouts
"You're no fun anymore so I don't see the reason why you're still here" His words echoed in her head.A tear rolls down her cheek,but she quickly wipes it away.
She nods her head and turns around,leaving him alone in apartment she called her home.As she slammed the door closed more tears escaped her eyes.
__

She's walking slowly,hands in her pockets thinking about what happens now.
*What did i do wrong* Tears keep falling down her wet cheeks.
Her clothes are all wet from pouring rain but she doesn't care.She really thought he cared about her.That he wanted to be with her.

She tries to make her breathing slow and steady,but her mind keeps racing and it's hard to stop thinking about him.

With her hood up and gaze fixed on the ground she doesn't realize there is someone watching her.Following her.

She sniffles wiping her red eyes with the back of her hand.She suddenly stops in her tracks as a pair of black boots appears in front of her.She goes to look up but is immediately met with a pair of brown eyes behind the black ski mask.A cold metal makes contact with her temple and everything goes black.

FIRST CHAPTER DONE PERIOD.IM SORRY THIS IS SO BAD IT WILL HOPEFULLY GET BETTER.I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN.YOU WILL GET MORE CHAPTERS THIS WEEK.