2

Bella Rose

Excitement.

That's what I always felt when getting on the stage to perform.People always used to tell me that fear is the only emotion you feel when getting on the stage to perform to hundreds of people.But in my case,it was always excitement.

I could feel the blood pumping through my body as the crowd cheered for me.

There was always something special about performing your songs for other people.Seeing them sing along with you,dance,smile,enjoy your music.It was always such a magical feeling.

Ever since i started my career two years ago,when me and my best friend Avery dropped out of college to become musicians it's always been exciting.Traveling with my band,releasing our debut album,writing songs.I never felt scared.

We started our careers thinking it's not going to be anything big.It was more like a hobby for us.But after a year or so of our careers we realized people actually enjoyed our music.Soon enough we started doing small gigs,we released our debut.Our dream finally came true.

Tonight we have a show in London.My first time ever being in England.We only ever did shows in America so this was really important for us.Even though it was a really small show,I was still proud that we made out way to Europe.

As I look at my reflection in the mirror of my small dressing room,I still see my 12 year old self being excited about getting my first guitar for my birthday

My thoughts get interrupted by light knocking.
"Are you ready Bells" Lily's soft voice is muffled from our pre show playlist playing in the background.

I rush to the door and open it meeting with Lily's warm smile.
"I'm all done.Where's Avery?" She walks in the dressing room closing the door behind her.
"Fixing her make up." We both sit down on a small couch in the middle of the room.
"You look very sexy tonight B" she says eyeing me.
"Says you.You look beautiful" I smirk looking at her outfit.

Lily always had the cutest outfits ever.She would always dress up no matter what the occasion was.Avery was all about mini skirt and small tops,while I would always dress more casually.I didn't really care how I looked or what I wore as long as i felt comfortable in it.

Right now tho,I was wearing a short red dress that endend at my mid thighs.As a cover up I had a black,oversized leather jacket.My short hair was straightened,ending right under my chin.I don't usually wear long sleeves when performing,but it's pretty chilly in London.

I don't usually wear long sleeves when performing,but it's pretty chilly in London

(Something like this⬆️)

Lily was wearing a red baby tee with some a blue text on it.She has a dark grey mini skirt on with a brown worn out leather belt resting on her hips.Her long,blonfe hair was resting on her shoulders.

Her long,blonfe hair was resting on her shoulders

(I'm literally so bad at explaining but we move)

"So,are you nervous?It's our first show in Europe" Lily stays leaned on the couch scrolling through her phone.
"Honestly,not really.I'm really excited for new single.We're still doing that tonight,right?" I look down at my dress playing with the end of it.
"Of course we are.That song is amazing Bells."she puts her phone down,giving me all her attention.
"Thanks,yeah.."The feeling in my stomach wasn't only excitement this time,there was also fear.I was scared that people wouldn't like our new song.This was the one I wrote.By myself.All alone.And these people tonight were the first one's to hear it.

"Don't worry about the song B.Everyone will love it." She gets up from her seat walking over to the door.
"I'll go get Avery.Meet you in 5" her smile gives me hope and I nod as she walks away.

I swear Lily was some kind of magician or something.She always had her ways to calm people down.Whenever she would tell me it would be okay,for some reason,I would just believe it.So I have to believe her tonight as well.

It will all be okay.

——————-
NEW PICS OF HARRY ANYONE?!THE FUCKING HAIR UGH
ANYWAYS THANK YOU SM FOR YOUR SUPPORT XX