o. intro

The opening for this...

The scene starts with a closed door and an eye, it opens up with a white glow and the camera immediately zooms in. Rapunzel, with her braided hair, falls upside down from the sky. A look of shock on her face. Her face went sour once she realised she was falling.

Then, a quick staff with a woman on it swoops down and catches her. Rapunzel opens her eyes and looks up at the person. A brown haired lady who smiled at her, with a pet. They flew down to an old tower.

The door hooted as Rapunzel opened the door. Holding the staff. The woman, Arianna, looks at Rapunzel. The creature, Frederic, happily opens his arms to hide them.

The scene cuts to a brown tree looking room. The first one to appear was a sly looking fellow, he was smirking with nothing but mischief in his mind. He had crossed his arms and was looking onto the side but his head was twisted to be looking at the camera.

He was a tall, lanky teenager with very light skin, and freckles. He had a diamond-shaped head with flushed cheeks which matched with his freckles on his cheeks and nose. He had round, bright green eyes behind round glasses with thin brown rims. His angled arch eyebrows are brown and thick with an eyebrow slit in his right brow. He had chin length, strawberry blonde hair with a dark blonde undercut. His messy bangs are parted on the right side. His ears had two piercing, a gold orbital one on his helix, and a silver one on his earlobe. He had a straight, sharp nose with a raised tip on the end of his nose.

He wore a grey tunic, cowl and boots with magenta sleeves and leggings.

The next person to appear was a chill looking guy who looked bored and tired, regretting his life choices. He had fair skin which had spots of acne, thick brown eyebrows and round eyes. He, too, wore a grey tunic, cowl and boots however his sleeves and leggings were light blue. He was looking at the camera with a frown on his face.

The last person to appear looked salty. She had her hands by her side and her face was red. She had pale skin with dark pink lips, hazel eyes and black Bob cut hair. She wore a grey tunic, cowl and boots, her leggings and sleeves were a magenta color like the sly boys.

They began to move. The blonde, a boy named Hugo winked at the camera before turning away again.

The brunette, Eugene, sighed as he was transformed into new clothing. It seemed like a uniform, consisting of a light gray, bird-esque mask with large eyeholes, similar to the masks worn by plague doctors. Over his mask, he had a white cowl with a pointed hood and a golden triangle clasp at the neck. His outfit consisted of a dark gray long-sleeved shirt with brown gloves & a brown belt with a gold buckle, as well as black harem pants and pointed brown boots.

The girl with the bob, Cassandra, turned away as she crossed her arms. Something burnt in the middle of the page revealing big yellow eyes.

They opened to reveal Frederic standing there as the camera zoomed out, with an army of thousands of stuffed animals. He looking like the ruler. It fell and his face was seen with shock for a second as all the toys fell covering up the screen.

Then came Rapunzel, flying on a staff with struggle. She flew over a little one, who looked surprised. She spun around and flew past two of her friends. Eugene and Hugo. Eugene was back into school attire and watched as she zoomed past, giving Hugo a high five. He began to wave while Eugene allowed his plant to help her fly more steady.

She flew under a few guards that were after Arianna and Frederic, she grabbed them just as a guard tried to tackle them. They looked happy until they found themselves neatly eaten by some sort of demon.

Their faces showed pure horror as they flew off.

The next scene had Rapunzel with Frederic on her shoulder, and Arianna looking up at the stars. Rapunzel had a light in her hand as she allowed it to fly up, it exploded into something with the title.

"THE DARK HOUSE"
————————————
created by
@angelodude
on wattpad.

credits to the owl house
for original concept.