Episode 1

"Hello Everyone, how are you ? How was your vacation? I hope it went well. Do you remember me ?  Uhh, some of you might know me and some might not. Not your fault as you are new. So let me introduce myself, I am RJ Eliana. You all will spend your Sundays with me at 5 to 6 on my show 'Evening...with Eliana...'

You all mist be thinking why at the evening and not in the morning because this kind of show usually air in the morning right ? I guess it's because evening with Eliana sound better than morning with Eliana. I am joking guys. It's because I am too greedy. I am not satisfied with only starting day with you, I want to end your week with you. Does it sound cheesy ? Well I wanted it to sound. Cheesy."

At one side Eliana is doing her show while on other side Aldon is with his friends at canteen of college. His friend Zaid Who is fan of her show listening to her, or it can be said he is forcing everyone to listen. Zaid is Casanova of the college. He has dated may girls of the college. He got title of playboy. Still girls are crazy after him and wants to date him. He is also in third year of computer science like Aldon.

"She is perfect. I mean she is beautiful and intelligent. Winner of beauty contest and scholarship. Beauty with brain. And her voice,  ahhh it's melodious. One will never feel tired  listening to her. Why are you so perfect Eliana ? Why ?" He said praising Eliana.

"Whatever but let me let you, there is no chance for you. Because she will never date play boy like you" Liam said. Liam is also their friend. Those three are said to be handsome trio friend group of college.

"How can you be sure that she will not date me ?" Zaid agitated as Liam poke him

"Did you forget she is friend of girlfriend. And as far I know she already has someone he like" Liam replied

Liam is dating Layla. She is roommate and friend of Eliana. Liam and Layla know each other since school, and they start dating each other when Layla joins the college. She is doing finance and now is in second year.

"Can you please shut up guys ? And Zaid if you don't want to listen then turn it off. it's irritating" Aldon open his eyes and said.

" No, No I am listening."Zaid  protect his phone from Aldon in case he actually turned it off.

"As most of you know I was doing show with senior Jacob last year, but because of some reason he won't be able to do show with me. I will do it alone. Don't worry your favorite RJ Jacob will join you on other show. So… Are you guys ready to spend you weekend with me ?"

"Yes yes"  Zaid said while nodding his head. Aldon stares at him and sigh.

To be continue.....