Episode 2

Continue...

"As I will be with you for one hour from 5 to 6. As today is first day I tell you about what will we do on this show. At First, I will chat with you. After that I will read secret message and play song mention on note. I will not disclose name of anyone, so you are free to write anything you want. Whose message will be read on the show will be chosen randomly from messages note I got in the message box specially made fore this show beside the radio room. After that there will be out chatting session where you call and ask questions to me. Please don't ask for my number I am allows to share my number. Ha ha. Just joking I know you will ask for my number. I am sure you will have millions of questions to ask. So ask those questions instead of this. "

"What ? I can not ask number? What's the point of this then ?" Zaid sigh.

"Did you aspect her to give number on live radio show. Idiot" Liam hit on back of Zaid's head.

Aldon is listening to the with his eyes closed without saying anything.

" And last but not the least. Quote of day session where I will share my thought or quote of famous writer. As love to read books this is my favorite part. I hope you all will also like this. Today is the first day of show there is no message to read. But you can call me to ask questions."

In a second someone's call came" Hello welcome to the show evening with Eliana. What you want to ask ?"

"Hello RJ Eliana. I want to ask if you have boyfriend or not ?" Caller ask

"Hmm. You are interested in my love life. I don't have boyfriend yet. Who know I might have soon." Eliana replied

"Then I have chance ? Caller ask

Everyone is canteen cheers. Aldon open his eyes and looked at everyone face waiting for her answer

"Sorry to disappoints you brother. But you don't stand chance against him. He is gorgeous." Eliana replied

"My bad luck then. By the way we all will wait for your gorgeous man to come out and claim you"  Caller replied

"Sure" Eliana also replied

"Now show has come to it's last and my favorite part quote of the day. So today's quote is 'secret of getting ahead is getting started said by Mark Twain.' To all the new students who started their college today, congratulations. You have started new journey of your life. I know it is tough for you. You are missing you family and friends. But trust me you start like this life once you found new friends here. You might find your Mr. or Mrs right here. As you started this journey you will surely go ahead and will have bright future. That's all for today. We will meet again next week. Bye Bye.  Please miss you Sunday evening partner RJ Eliana." Eliana stops the airing.

"Oh my god Eliana. It was awesome. I am sure it will be more famous than show you are doing with Jacob." Lucy the head of radio club said.

"Really? You think so ? I think it was okay. I was so nervous. It is first time I was doing saw alone." Eliana said.

"It was not just okay Eliana. I was marvelous. I didn't even feel like you are nervous" Lucy replied

"Now I am going Layla and Zoe are waiting for me." Eliana said

"Okay. Bye Bye. Remember to prepare for next week show.'' Lucy said

"Okay okay" Eliana leave after taking her bag

To be continue....