Welcome To The Safe Space

Hi, Welcome to The Safe Space. 

This is basically just the introduction and the story behind this idea. 

So I struggle with anxiety and depression and I struggle to fit in at my school. I have 1 BEST friend I've known since I was 3 and 3 other friends we've recently started hanging out with. Even so we aren't exactly popular and UK school can be cruel. Bottles flying over your head, getting slammed into walls, getting called a bitch by some 5th year for no reason, getting cat-called by  older students while your just trying to get to class, people skipping the lunch line, never being aloud to go to the toilet, ect. Oh and don't forget the stupid uniforms.

 Ok enough of me complaining about my school the bottom line is that I can't cope with it all anymore I'm sick of it. So I started this like a little public Diary:D I also want to show people it's not just them and see if there are people who can relate. 

This will be pretty random sometimes it'll be music sometimes it'll be poetry sometimes little be about a movie or a TV show I love or even just me telling you about something ect. But all I want for this is to be a safe space. and that's exactly what I intend for it to become.

Welcome to The Safe Space.