Update🏳️‍🌈

Heyyy

Ok ew pretend I didn't say that. So I haven't updated in a while cuz I've honestly been in a much better mindset lately but the reason I'm updating now is that I've reacently come to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual!🩷💜💙

If I'm being honest with myself I've kind of had a feeling from I was like 11 but I didn't want to face it and instend scooted further into the closet but now I've accepted it and I feel alot better. I've only come out to my BEST friend and now I'm telling wattpad because why the fuck not?😅I haven't told my parents not because I think that they won't accept me because they are not homophobic and have said that if I like girls that's ok, it's that I have no idea how to tell them like do I just go up to them and be like "Yeah so I like guys and girls, alright see ya!" and then run and hide or what?😭 and also my grandparents are a bit homophobic like they would still talk to me but I would be so awkward and they would never look a t me the same.

So, what made me realise that I'm a little fruitie?

  Her

So basically back in December I did this little drama thing for my school and some pupils that are the year above me were involved and there was this one girl who I LITERALLY COULDN'T STOP LOOKING AT SHE IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS😫 

It took me a while to catch on that I liked her in a more than a friend way but when I started making up senarios in my head before bed that's when I was like oh... Shit wait...🏳️‍🌈?

I also struggled with the fact that I knew I was still attracted to boys so I'm not lesbian but I love you guys💕 I also felt the way that alot of bisexuals feel like they're just doing it for attention which is a horrible way to feel. It's mostly down to the fact  that bisexual erasure is a thing still.  It's like if your with a guy your straight and if your with a girl your gay and vice-versa.

So I think that's pretty much all that I wanted to say but I felt that this was a really important chapter to write because I know there alot or other teens my age who are also struggling with their sexaulity and gender identity so I really wanted to let all the other queer people out there know that it's ok to feel you way you do:)

~Beth