Part 7: The Future

I originally was pulling stuff from the movie but now I think I'll shift more onto the game I feel like right now it'll be more appropriate.

Also this chapter is from Ritsuka's P.O.V.

Also I want to know if most of you guys can fully see these chapter from start to The End because when viewing this on my phone it seemed to cut off.

Ritsuka P.O.V

With a gasp, I jerked awake. The transition from the dream world to the harsh reality of consciousness was disorienting. Blinking against the stark hospital light, I found myself lying in a sterile, familiar room. The scent of antiseptic lingered in the air, and the rhythmic beeping of machines punctuated the silence.

The room was pristine clean and gloomy. Typical hospital bed, IV and monitors beeping. The walls were a sickly green color and the linens were grayish. The place looked nothing like a room where a patient should be motivated to get better. If anything the murky room was making me even more nauseous.

A rush of questions flooded my mind. How did I get here? Why am I back in the infirmary room? What happened?....Then, like a bolt of lightning, it struck—a vivid image that seared through the haze. The singularity... and Leff....?..... but how did I.....

Ritsuka: "Wait where the others?"

A surge of urgency pulsed through me, jolting me upright. The blankets fell down as I shot up from the bed. My bare feet hit the marble cold floor. Just as I took a step toward the door, it swung open with a soft creak. A figure stepped into the room.

(While I don't care for Fate's version of Da Vinci I'm sure some do so here ya go!)

???: "My my seems like our hero has awakened."

The woman had a long, flowing robe adorned with intricate patterns and artistic motifs drapes gracefully over his slender frame. Brown auburn hair falls down below her shoulders. A pair of sky blue eyes complement her face.

 A pair of sky blue eyes complement her face

???: "Finally conscious now Ritsuka?"

Ritsuka: "Who are you?"

???: "Right... This is the first time we've spoken directly like this. I am Da Vinci, a Chaldea collaborator. Or in simple terms I'm just the third summoned Heroic Spirit."

Third Heroic Spirit?... so many question spark from that simple sentence. But I doubt there gonna be answered.

Ritsuka: "Wa-wait what?"

Da Vinci: "You should leave some people are waiting for you, go to the command room."

The only person I could think that's left that could be waiting for me is Doctor Romani?