staying together ✨🤍

Y/n :- nezuko?
Tanjiro quickly run towards the girl and hugged her she also hug him

Tanjiro :- why did you do that why did you sleep so long ( while crying)
After hearing that loud yelling one old man came with his mask on and after seeing tanjiro he quickly went towards them and hugged them and said

Master :- you're here you came alive ( one tear slip from his eyes)

I grap tanjiro bag from ground and went towards there direction and said

Y/n :- tanjiro San here you're bag (smile)
Tanjiro :- thank you y/n Chan (while he was grabbing his hand touch your hand both of you blushes at each other)
Y/n :- i-i will take leave now ( while blushing)
Master : well I think it's not good time to go now because the demon are roaming I think you should stay here.
Y/n but I have to go my sister is waiting for me at home don't worry I will be okay.

( before you could go tanjiro held you wrist )

Tanjiro :y/n Chan master is right you should stay here
Y/n :- but-
Tanjiro :- no but
Y/n aww man ok.

( you all went inside the house you asked tanjiro if he can give you paper and pen tanjiro nod and handle you a paper and pen you stared writing a letter to kanao)

LETTER TO KANAO

DEAR KANAO

you must wondering why I didn't come till now so I want to say that I am with tanjiro and his Master house I will be staying at there house for tonight because his master said it's not safe to go at this hour. But I want you to know now stop worrying about me I will be ok.

Your loving sister
Y/n ☘️

( after writing the letter you open the door and call someone)

Y/n :- akemi ( you call someone after some while you saw one bird approaching you you smile at that bird and the bird fly around you happily and then he sat on your hand like this

Y/n :- how are you akemi ( the bird started chirping you smile at that bird and said) so akemi I want you to give this letter to kanao ok. ( the bird started chirping again and held the letter with his beak and they he fly away )
Y/n :- sayonara ( you wake at that bird)
After staying for minutes tanjiro open door and said

Tanjiro :- y/n Chan our dinner is ready come in before it get cold ( I nod at him and went inside we all pray and eat our dinner and and then went inside my room when I get inside I saw nezuko playing with my teddy which kanae nechan and gifted me on my last birthday with her I smiled at her and said.)
Y/n :- nezuko Chan do you like the teddy

Nezuko :- mmmhh ( demon voice)
Y/n :- you can play with that ( smile at her)

You were Admiring the little demon until you hear door opening voice saw tanjiro.