TOGETHER ALL ♠️

Y/n:- did you say something zentizu .

Zentizu:- n-o y/n ( smile nervously)

Tanjiro convinced inosuke to help to bury the dead bodies that littered the estate by using reverse psychology . The three siblings had reunited , and the troi of demon slayer bid them farewell .

You were getting irritating by zentizu and insouke . inosuke was getting tanjiro name wrong and zentizu was yelling at him to keep quiet.

Currently , they were heading where the crows had gueid them .it had turned night atmosphere was chilly to the bone as the little of beautiful star coated the night sky .

The group reached the wistera crest ,a generation runned place for demon slayer to taking rest or after taxing battles with much difficulty everyone had  gone to bed after eating .you got option to sleep alone, but you deny it .as you want to spend time  with other .

Insouke went to sleep and you were trying hard to sleep but couldn't then zentisu said something to tanjiro.

Zentisu:- tanjiro why are you travelling with demon .

Tanjiro:- (looks at zentisu ) in that box that person is very precious to me.

Zentisu:- ohh .

Tanjiro :- zentisu you are really great guy you know that thanks for saving that box.

Zentisu:- you- you really shouldn't heap so much prasise on me ( blushed hard)

Y/n:- really zentisu you are such a nice guy at first I was getting irritated but I got to understand you .

Zentisu:- oh my y/n .( Blushed)

Y/n :- what ?

Zentisu:- finally you are in my love so when we both will get marri-

Before he could say that something you smack his head.

Y/n:- shut-up you stupid.

Tanjiro looked at you and smile.

Zentisu:- y/n accept the truth you are in love with me I know that I handsome.

You get up and started hitting him then he hide himself behind tanjiro.

Y/n:- tanjiro San stay beside I will not leave that stupid .

Zentisu:- tanjiro save me from that angry butterfly .

Tanjiro sigh .

Tanjiro:- y/n Chan let it be .( He said while holding you shoulder.)

You both were looking at eachother deeply .

Zentisu:- oh my dear lovee birds Don't start again here anyway I more handsome than tanjiro. ( Annoyed)

Y/n:- youuu -

( Before you could say something tanjiro box started to shake.)

Zentisu:- the demon is coming out p-p-protect me !!! Someone please protect me y/n tanjiro save me !!. Even you'll do, insouke

Insouke kicked him on his face.

Inosuke:- stay away from me

Then the box door open revealing nezuko.

Tanjiro:- nezuko.

Y/n:- nezuko chan.

Nezuko chan came towards and hugged you.

While zentizu stand there dumped head
Then his mood suddenly changed.

Zentisu:- tanjiro you are travelling with this girl this cute in town day after day and even you have y/n !!! Give me back all the blood I sheld.