0: Prologue

In a distant land. Dead bodies were on a castle floor. A man in armor in with a sword raidiating holy light, was battling a woman with bat like wings and a dark spear.

Woman: "Not bad for the hero."

Hero: "Not bad? How dare you! with this holy sword of justice, I shall smite thee from this land, murderous wrench."

Woman: "How rude." Multiple spears come out of nowhere and shoot at the hero like bullets.

The hero slices through them and lunges at the woman.

Hero: "Take this, Demon Queen!"

Demon Queen: "Come then, dear Hero!" She lunges as well.

The two battled. They fought, they clashed, all without stopping. Blessed by the gods, the hero had enough strength and stamina to hold off the Demon Queen as they battled for 5 days without stopping.

Both of them lunged at each other again. This time, the hero was able to fatality stab the weakened Queen.

Demon Queen: "So....you got me. The gods blessing gave you the ability to surpass me." *Cough*

Hero: "Any last words?"

Demon Queen: "What are your....plans afterwards?"

The hero was confused by her question.

Hero: "Why do you as-

The Hero was stabbed by spears that came from behind me, piercing right through his armor.\

With a wicked smile, the queen said...

Demon Queen: "You.......should've gone for the head."

Both collapse from their wounds. Dead.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We see a couple of kids around 9. A boy and a girl, playing chase. The girl suddenly trips and hurts her leg bad.

Girl: *Crying*

Boy: "Sayaka. Are you ok?"

A couple adults come running outside.

Woman 1: "Sayaka!"

Boy: "Sayaka hu-

A man pushed the boy aside.

Man 1: "You did this, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Wha-

Another couple of adults came rushing out.

Woman: "Your son hurt our daughter!"

Y/N: "But I d-

Y/N's father grabbed his son and dragged him away.

Afterwards, you were grounded for a month, and word spread fast without hearing your side of the story.

>>>Age 13>>>

As time went one, you grew up and looked more feminine. Your father didn't like that.

You were punched in the face outside of a school.

Student: "I heard what you did! You filthy pervert!"

Sayaka, for some reason, said you were peeping in the girl's locker room. That was the point where you truly started to hate her.

The years went by. At this point, barely anyone didn't hear you out. Even if you did, it was too late. Even having some girls you barely know at all say horrible stuff that you "did" to them.

You were in your room. Lying in bed. Your parent didn't kick you out from the "goodness of their heart".

You close your eyes.

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

A ring appears on your finger.

Your eyes open. In your pajamas, you rise from your bed. Then in a trance like state, you climb out your window.

<To Be Continued|

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, that was the prologue. Short and sweet.