4: A Fight Unveiled in Night

Rias: "Kiba, you're up!"

Rias Gremory's Knight suddenly created a sword in midair, then rushed at you.

Kiba: "HAAAAAA!!"

He does a downward slash, and you sidestep out of the way.

You do an upward claw slash that he dodges. He does a flip and lands a couple feet away from you.

Kiba then rushed forward. You kick a plank of wood lying on the ground at his feet, tripping him.

Kiba: "Have you no honor? The least you could do is fight fairly."

Y/N: "Fight fai-This ain't a boxing match! If anything, you're the one fighting unfairly! I'm unarmed!"

Kiba: "I....Uh...Uh....I guess you do ha-

Y/N: "ORA!"

You quickly punched him in the face at lightning speed, red sparks fly off from you. He gets sent back a couple feet, landing on his back.

Y/N: "Is that all yo-

Koneko rushed at you and punched you in the stomach, sending you back a few feet.

Y/N: "Ok....Wasn't expecting you to be so strong." You said weakly.

Koneko: "No hard feelings. But come with us on two feet or unconscious."

Rias: "That's right. Now come quietly or-

Y/N: "Shut it, nobody." ⬇️

Y/N: "If anything, I bet I could beat you all like that Goldilock Gigolo over there

Y/N: "If anything, I bet I could beat you all like that Goldilock Gigolo over there." You point to the unconscious Yuuto.

Rias: "Koneko."

Koneko started punching at you, but you keep dodging.

You try to retaliate with a claw strike, but flips out of the way.

Koneko: "Too slow."

She lunged at you with a punch. But you catch it. She then kicked you a couple feet back. You kneel on the ground.

Nixia: Above you!

Y/N: !

You grab a chair and throw it up in the air, then it gets hit by lightning and shatters.

You look behind you and see Akeno.

Y/N: "So you have lightning powers I'm assuming."

Rias: How did he see that coming?

Nixia: Duck

You do so, avoiding a roundhouse kick from Koneko.

You grin. Then you lunge upward with a claw strike.