part 1

☆---•°○°•---☆

So here's the first chapter of "Dastak"

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And one more thing, this book won't be my priority. My first priority is "Wounded series"
So I'll be writing this book according to the time I'll get.
Hence I'll update it once a month.

"Mr Rajvanshi, is this the truth that you company is dealing with drugs? that you're involved in illegal business?" I hear the voices around me as I get out of my car

I try to ignore them as my bodyguard try to move all these annoying people aside. media sucks, these reporters wants nothing but to add more spice in whatever they are getting. they all just know how to get on someone's nerves and that's why they all are here, in front of my company, asking for something I didn't do.

"your wife divorced you as well, did she divorce you because you were involved in illegal activities? mr. rajvanshi, say something..." I hear their faded voice as I move into my office building. I hear people greeting me but I just ignore them.

Sometimes, you're too occupied with the mess in your own head that you don't ever pay attention to what's going on around the world and that's what happened.

I was too occupied with my own life, taking care of my kids that I never thought about my business rivals, who'll try to defame me at every chance they will get, who'll be planning for my downfall.

People can stoop too low, I figured it out after finding out that my wife, ex-wife to be precise and the mother of my two kids, was cheating on me but then I couldn't overcome that pain when my life threw me into another.

Ny company, more precisely, I am accused of being involved into illegal drug dealing and transport. nothing have been proved yet but I have court trial next week and I have no proof that can prove me innocent, everything is against me.

The lift opens and walks out of it. I gesture my younger brother and my secretary to not follow me into my office. throwing my blazer on the chair, I move to my chair and close my eyes, throwing my head back on the chair.

The face of that woman flashes before my eyes and I had to open my eyes. I hate her, but more than that, I hate myself for trusting her.

Only If I wouldn't have trusted her.

Sometimes I just want to give up on everything, because I can't live with this burning ache in my heart. i
Imagine waking up one day finding out that the castle of happiness you have built with love and trust is shattered with the waves of betrayal.

But then, I can't give up. for me, for my family and most importantly, my kids. their mother has already left them, but I have no heart to leave them alone in this cruel world. They need me, more than that, I need them, to live. to have someone who's mine to call.